How Many Bands/Solo Musicians Do You Go To See?

chatty

Everyone has their own methods of festival going, some are all about the music, to others its just a couple of stand out acts and then enjoying the festival for other things (food/drinking/carnies etc). 

But on the music side at a guess how many bands do you usually see? 

Do you set out to see a certain amount? (in rough). 

Do you pick them out stringently or just mill about stage to stage checking out new acts or mixture of both etc? 

Last year was my first solo year so I could get about whenerever and whenever I fancied. I saw around 30 acts over the festival. I print the clashfinder off and highlight must sees, would like to sees and might have a wander by if I'm not doing anything else sees.

When I've been there with my missus, we just pick 2 or 3 acts per day that we would like to see and then go wherever we feel is right for the others.

Similar to above. When I've gone solo or drifted away from my group, I manage to pack the acts in. However when I've been with a bigger group  & we've stayed together then you see less.

this year will be with a small group but I know we'll split up as all have different tastes so high hopes of seeing lots!