This time in 8 weeks I will be...

BlackHole2006

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sat at home after being at work doing fuck all other than hiding in the shitter all day reading eFests, utterly beside myself with envy, already packed, stuff in the car ready and raring to set off at dawn and have breakfast on site.

10 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Sat at home after being at work doing fuck all other than hiding in the shitter all day reading eFests, utterly beside myself with envy, already packed, stuff in the car ready and raring to set off at dawn and have breakfast on site.

How early is too early to pack?

13 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Just how glittered are we talking? There is a current trend......

Nobody needs to see glitter on any part of my overweight middle aged body except my face!

14 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Sat by the Glastonbury sign, half pissed, trying to not tuck into the weekends supplies and getting the troops together for the now traditional wander down to the Rum Shack for the first evenings festivities. 

Ended up in the rum shack in 2015 without really knowing where to go on the Wednesday night, didn't regret it, great crowd and atmosphere and seemed to have music going way later than anywhere else.

26 minutes ago, alien said:

Ended up in the rum shack in 2015 without really knowing where to go on the Wednesday night, didn't regret it, great crowd and atmosphere and seemed to have music going way later than anywhere else.

We found ourselves there in 2013 having all dropped acid, it's since become something we do every Wednesday night now, good little vibe and has a decent buzz, good fun to have a little dance and not too outrageous a night. 

5 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

We found ourselves there in 2013 having all dropped acid, it's since become something we do every Wednesday night now, good little vibe and has a decent buzz, good fun to have a little dance and not too outrageous a night. 

Where exactly is the rum shack? I don't think I've ever been there...I presume it sells....rum?