I have never...

neil_d

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can so many people not have seen the sun rise... it's such an amazing sight on a clear morning when you first see the sun come up over the hills.

I have never 

1. had a growler...eating doesn't come easy and something wet is needed rather than bread thank you 

2. had a shower.. this year I will be 

3. know where where the BBC introducing tent is.. i still don;t need to know

2 minutes ago, hfuhruhurr said:

Been since 2010

Never been in the cabaret and circus - constantly walking past on my way to something else.

Never sat through a left-field discussion

Never done the monorail

your missing out on the Monorail

never watched a film at the cinema

never been in the rabbit hole

never been up ribbon tower

never been on stage........might try hip-hop karaoke one day..........actually i might have been on a tiny stage, hummmmm cant remember

4 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

How can so many people not have seen the sun rise... it's such an amazing sight on a clear morning when you first see the sun come up over the hills.

You have to be awake, not doing something else and it not be cloudy. It's more difficult than you think.

Been eight times and I've never:

Been to the top of the ribbon tower

Visited the underground piano bar (despite knowing where it is)

Seen a musical act at Leftfield

(Up until last year) Had a shower

Been to the silent disco at the Park (always too busy)

Seen a band at Williams Green (spent three hours looking for it in 2013)

Had a rain-free festival (I missed 2010)

Been to the Pussy Parlour, Cinema Tent, NYC Downlow, Croissant Neuf, Circus Tent.

Watched a headliner at the Glade

Left a trace

Not been sober on a Sunday

Enjoyed something at Sonic

Edited by SPTFRE

3rd timer and loads I haven't done. Was hoping this year to be a bit less focused on the music and bumble a bit more...but this years line up so far is too good!

I have never;

Found the dragon

Gone up ribbon tower

Got in to rabbit hole

Loads of stages I haven't seen anyone on.

Gone to SE corner - need to do this in the day just to see it, can't be doing with the crowds.

4 minutes ago, slash's hat said:

Found the dragon

Got in to rabbit hole

Gone to SE corner - need to do this in the day just to see it, can't be doing with the crowds.

You should make it your mission to go to these. Tick one off each day or something. The SE corner for instance, go over on Thursday when it's not as busy as the weekend. Likewise the Rabbit Hole, do what we did last year and go there when everyone else is at the main stages, got straight in and it was mostly empty. Well worth it, it's so cool and weird. A real Glastonbury moment.

6 minutes ago, slash's hat said:

I couldn't for the life of me find where they were showing 'Amy' in my first year!

The Black Angels were playing in 2013 and I kept getting pointed all over the place by the stewards. In hindsight I think they were just having a laugh at my expense. I missed the band and found WG on Sunday night by accident, randomly stood outside it whilst getting food :-/

22 minutes ago, slash's hat said:

3rd timer and loads I haven't done. Was hoping this year to be a bit less focused on the music and bumble a bit more...but this years line up so far is too good!

I have never;

Found the dragon

Gone up ribbon tower

Got in to rabbit hole

Loads of stages I haven't seen anyone on.

Friday afternoon around 4pm is great for being in the South East corner , you will find me at block nine, great music and there are no queues even at the bar