1. 1. How do people cut their pizzas?

• Pizza slice
    • Scissors
    • Pizza scissors

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never eaten a pizza at Glastonbury. I eat pizza pretty much every day of my life (more than that when I was a student) but I never find pizza time at glasto for some reason. I'm not even particularly adventurous eating there but there's just staple things I be gotta fit in like goan fish curry and the like. That said I imagine they cut them with some sort of farm karate chop technique.

4 minutes ago, scott44 said:

The Genuine Woodfire Pizza stall - by far the best. Really big as well.

Is that the one near the Pyramid? I'd heard so many people raving about it that I went to give it a try last year, and they said it would be a half hour wait! So I fucked that off. It's Glastonbury! I'm not waiting around for a pizza!

11 minutes ago, somecoolusername said:

Is that the one near the Pyramid? I'd heard so many people raving about it that I went to give it a try last year, and they said it would be a half hour wait! So I fucked that off. It's Glastonbury! I'm not waiting around for a pizza!

I can vouch for them being good pizzas. Admittedly I had been drinking and smoking. A lot.

27 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

One at the entrance to the Park is bad but it's like a 20 second walk from my tent and am a lazy bastard who is always hungry so I always go there. Usually have pasta tho.

It was one of their plates that I shit on.

:lol: hahahah!! 

Am quite pleased I know where the plate was from tho. I like detail

59 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

There's one that does lovely stonebaked pizzas but I can't remember where it's at for the life of me. Sorry not much help I know! It could be in green futures? Smallish tent with a carpet and small benches?

This is the one for me. Lovely, delicious pizza. Spent the entire Friday afternoon there last year chatting some of the Block 9 crew missing every single act I had planned to see.