Glastonbury Would You Rather...

JoBalls

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

You get to pick your dream lineup, including deceased acts back from the dead, but it rains torrentially for every second of the festival, or you have to endure your worst possible lineup with acts you hate but its blissful sunshine for the entire festival (but not too hot)?

Second one cos I could just claim I hate Muse like I do on here and then have the best weekend of my life.

1 minute ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

You get to pick your dream lineup, including deceased acts back from the dead, but it rains torrentially for every second of the festival, or you have to endure your worst possible lineup with acts you hate but its blissful sunshine for the entire festival (but not too hot)?

Rainy option 

2 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Terrible lineup and no rain.  I hate the rain.

2 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Would you rather....live locally and have a 20 minute door to festival journey, or live 300 miles away and have a 2 day epic road trip with all the expectation that brings?

20 minute door. Just because I love that area and would love to live there! 

Just now, CaledonianGonzo said:

Would you rather take 2017 as it comes or flash back tp when Glastonbury was as good as it used to be but have to settle for a shitey early noughties lineup with the Stereophonics headlining?

Happy for 2017. I love glasto and I didn't go back in the early days so I'm happy not seeing it and being content with it now 

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Would you rather take 2017 as it comes or flash back tp when Glastonbury was as good as it used to be but have to settle for a shitey early noughties lineup with the Stereophonics headlining?

Stereophonics headlining would be quality. Only dog nonces think otherwise. 

1 minute ago, Lucy92 said:

I feel so invested in needing to know the story but I'm worried once I hear it I'll regret it 

The Foals one isn't actually that interesting. Just when a pit opened up a guy was pressed so hard up against me I could feel my penis between his bum cheeks, so it's now become a thing that I fucked a guy during Foals.

The shitting on a plate story. Well... I'd been struggling to shit all weekend (and I was feeling desperate), and I had a theory that it may have been some kind of pooing stage fright. Eventually I couldn't take any more and I was literally in pain and needed to force myself to go, somehow. So I decided to try going in a bin liner in my tent (I was ruined and scared for my body). Turned out this was much more difficult than I expected, but I did manage to get it out in the end (although during my efforts I forgot that you can wee during a poo which caused a little mess (yes this is the second story I've posted on here about urinating inside my tent)). Then once I was finally done I left my tent with said bin liner in hand, ready to go empty it into the longdrops. As I came out of my tent the bin liner passed near to my friend's head who panicked and swung his hand at it to get it away. In doing so he actually knocked my hand/the bag so that it tipped out and two giant green boulders of turds landed on a paper plate in the middle of our camp, making the biggest thud I've heard in all my years (seriously, it sounded like a piano falling to the floor).

1 minute ago, Will-2609 said:

The Foals one isn't actually that interesting. Just when a pit opened up a guy was pressed so hard up against me I could feel my penis between his bum cheeks, so it's now become a thing that I fucked a guy during Foals.

The shitting on a plate story. Well... I'd been struggling to shit all weekend (and I was feeling desperate), and I had a theory that it may have been some kind of pooing stage fright. Eventually I couldn't take any more and I was literally in pain and needed to force myself to go, somehow. So I decided to try going in a bin liner in my tent (I was ruined and scared for my body). Turned out this was much more difficult than I expected, but I did manage to get it out in the end (although during my efforts I forgot that you can wee during a poo which caused a little mess (yes this is the second story I've posted on here about urinating inside my tent)). Then once I was finally done I left my tent with said bin liner in hand, ready to go empty it into the longdrops. As I came out of my tent the bin liner passed near to my friend's head who panicked and swung his hand at it to get it away. In doing so he actually knocked my hand/the bag so that it tipped out and two giant green boulders of turds landed on a paper plate in the middle of our camp, making the biggest thud I've heard in all my years (seriously, it sounded like a piano falling to the floor).

Wtf is wrong with you. Seek help. 

3 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Thanks for sharing.

14 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I feel so invested in needing to know the story but I'm worried once I hear it I'll regret it 

5 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Would you rather you'd asked and know the truth, or would you rather go back to a more innocent time before you knew?

12 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

What were you both wearing???? 

I wish I didn't know about your poo :lol: