Glastonbury Would You Rather...

JoBalls

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Dave_c said:

Would you rather watch your 3 favourite bands/acts all headline the pyramid stage but have to stay at the pyramid all weekend and go nowhere else, or freely roam the site but not see any of your 3 favourite bands/acts?

Freely roam the site. 

would you rather have the full 3 days of the main event as one consciousness, with all the spatial & temporal limitations of singular existence OR sacrifice 1 day of the main event in order to split mind & body into multiple conscious vessels, thereby being able to be in several places at once? this ability begins and ends at the festival. 

Edited by liamium

8 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Would you rather dress up as a meerkat or as a member of the Jackson Five?

Swap mongoose costume for meercat costume and I'm literally balls in. 

Edited by Woffy
The addition of the word costume seemed essential here.

8 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Would you rather have to eat three meals a day completely of your choice, but each meal would have to be eaten off of the seat of a randomly selected long drop, or only be able to forage your food from the bins instead?

Bins thank you!!! :)

5 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Would you rather have to eat three meals a day completely of your choice, but each meal would have to be eaten off of the seat of a randomly selected long drop, or only be able to forage your food from the bins instead?

Would I be allowed to clean said longdrop first?

1 hour ago, 6t6o6m said:

Would you rather a long drop that is nearly full and an inch from your bum that doesn't smell or an empty with a rancid smell?

Nearly full I think!

1 hour ago, sloseph said:

Would you rather have inappropriate footwear all festival or inappropriate clothing 

Clothing for sure. As long as your feet are sorted the rest is manageable!

1 hour ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Would you rather a guaranteed ticket every year, but you HAVE to camp literally in the entrance to the urinals at the back of the other stage... Or your choice of camping spot but you had to enter a ballot every year to see if you had tickets?

This is tough! I think guaranteed tickets but I had to think about that one!

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

My question: would you rather see your favourite band headline the Pyramid or William's Green?

Pyramid! 

1 hour ago, Lucy92 said:

Would you rather be able to meet and watch your favourite band from the side of the stage or have dinner one evening at the festival with mr eavis himself? 

Ooooh! I think dinner with Mr Eavis. As much as it sounds awesome to watch from the side of the stage, surely you miss out on the atmosphere a bit if you're not in the crowd?

Just now, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Sadly not, it would be randomly selected and placed. You may be lucky with said selection and placement, you may not...

Hmmph. I do like my food. But I also like to keep a fully functioning dietary system where possible.

Bins, but under protest

10 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Meal of my choice from the longdrops and don't eat the bottom layer of the meal. Easy.