Glastonbury Would You Rather...

JoBalls

After a drunken game of "would you rather" at the weekend, I thought maybe a Glasto version of the game on here might be fun (and help pass the time between announcements)! So I'll start...

Would you rather have glorious sunshine for the entire festival but the ground be ankle deep in mud everywhere the whole time, or have torrential rain for the entire festival but the ground remain firm underfoot?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, JoBalls said:

After a drunken game of "would you rather" at the weekend, I thought maybe a Glasto version of the game on here might be fun (and help pass the time between announcements)! So I'll start...

Would you rather have glorious sunshine for the entire festival but the ground be ankle deep in mud everywhere the whole time, or have torrential rain for the entire festival but the ground remain firm underfoot?

Easy, Hard ground and rain! 

Would you rather a long drop that is nearly full and an inch from your bum that doesn't smell or an empty with a rancid smell?

Edited by 6t6o6m
Screwed it up

Just now, 6t6o6m said:

Would you rather a long drop that is nearly full and an inch from your bum, or an empty with a rancid smell?

Empty and smelly any day 

Would you rather have inappropriate footwear all festival or inappropriate clothing 

8 minutes ago, JoBalls said:

Sunshine and mud.  No doubt about it.

1 minute ago, sloseph said:

Empty and smelly any day 

Would you rather have inappropriate footwear all festival or inappropriate clothing 

Clothing for sure! Would you rather get glastonbury tickets for life but not be able to listen to any other music for life or not go to glastonbury ever again but be able to listen to music whenever you wanted to? 

Just now, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Ooh good thread, I can see this wasting a lot of my time.

Would you rather a guaranteed ticket every year, but you HAVE to camp literally in the entrance to the urinals at the back of the other stage... Or your choice of camping spot but you had to enter a ballot every year to see if you had tickets?

Guaranteed tickets for sure 

19 minutes ago, JoBalls said:

I LOVE this!!

Firm and wet :)

17 minutes ago, 6t6o6m said:

Would you rather a long drop that is nearly full and an inch from your bum that doesn't smell or an empty with a rancid smell?

Empty and smelly

12 minutes ago, sloseph said:

Empty and smelly any day 

Inappropriate clothing 

10 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Clothing for sure! Would you rather get glastonbury tickets for life but not be able to listen to any other music for life or not go to glastonbury ever again but be able to listen to music whenever you wanted to? 

OMG!!!! I can't do that one :o

9 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Ooh good thread, I can see this wasting a lot of my time.

Would you rather a guaranteed ticket every year, but you HAVE to camp literally in the entrance to the urinals at the back of the other stage... Or your choice of camping spot but you had to enter a ballot every year to see if you had tickets?

Ticket me :D

3 minutes ago, sloseph said:

Inappropriate clothing.  You can always hide in a tent or apply suncream, but you need to be able to walk

8 minutes ago, 6t6o6m said:

Nearly full.  That's basically a compost toilet.

Just now, Lucy92 said:

Would you rather get glastonbury tickets for life but not be able to listen to any other music for life or not go to glastonbury ever again but be able to listen to music whenever you wanted to? 

I'm not answering :P.............I'd choose music

My question: would you rather see your favourite band headline the Pyramid or William's Green?

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

Inappropriate clothing.  You can always hide in a tent or apply suncream, but you need to be able to walk

My question: would you rather see your favourite band headline the Pyramid or William's Green?

Pyramid. More space! 

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Williams Green as it may not be anyone else's favourite.

1 minute ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

On the footwear theme... Would you rather have to watch only bands officially designated as Indie Landfill by a forum panel for the entire festival, but you can choose your footwear, or watch whatever you want but you have to wear cloggs the entire time?

Cloggs. I'd see Radiohead then kill myself so I don't have to suffer painful feet.