Glastonbury Would You Rather...

JoBalls

1 minute ago, Larraht said:

Ì

WKD blue any day of the week.

Would you rather it was hammering it down and you only have piss warm Fanta to drink while watching Radiohead or the sun is shining and you have a limitless supply of cold cider but you have to watch a whole set of Scouting for Girls? 

Enough cider could make me forget it so the sun for me! 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Would you rather waking up on Friday morning to the news that brexit had stopped but we were guaranteed twenty more years of Tory rule or that hard brexit was guaranteed along with no Tories for at least twenty years. 

Good one, I'd probably say hard brexit but no Tories.

Would you rather attend V-festival with Glastonburys lineup, or Glastonbury with V-festivals lineup?

29 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Would you rather waking up on Friday morning to the news that brexit had stopped but we were guaranteed twenty more years of Tory rule or that hard brexit was guaranteed along with no Tories for at least twenty years. 

Ooh a tough one. I'd say no brexit 

1 minute ago, Lucy92 said:

Would you perform on the pyramid stage naked to gain a ticket for life?

(I realise not quite a would you rather but an interesting question)  

How long does the performance need to be? Will it be broadcast on TV?

1 hour ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

That is one fucking horrible bastard of a choice that, Scruff. 

Pfff. Grew up with almost entirely Tory rule, so...I'm going no Brexit. 

1 hour ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Brexit with no tories. 

54 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

I'd love to know if Phillipa had s good festival 

I've just read another post of yours from March 12 in which you wonder if Philipa got a ticket this year!

Is there something you're not telling us about what you're hoping to do at this year's festival? Hmm? Hmmm? :-)

3 hours ago, mjsell said:

Would you rather only be allowed to drink alcohol or only be allowed drink water for the whole weekend?

Have to be water. I love me some booze but I drink a LOT of water. Plus, y'know, substances.

Would you rather be able to watch all of your acts of choice with no clashes but be forced to be surrounded by mood hoovers and fun sponges talking at you through every set, or be limited to just one of your top 10 with a crowd as up for it as you are?

21 minutes ago, Quark said:

Have to be water. I love me some booze but I drink a LOT of water. Plus, y'know, substances.

Would you rather be able to watch all of your acts of choice with no clashes but be forced to be surrounded by mood hoovers and fun sponges talking at you through every set, or be limited to just one of your top 10 with a crowd as up for it as you are?

Just the one thankyou!

42 minutes ago, Quark said:

Just one then.. but I don't want this to be real life :)

Would you rather not be able to know the lineup, or anything about the festival what so ever, and not even be able to say the word Glastonbury or discuss it any shape or form with another other human being, but get a ticket every year whenever you want, or be able to do all of the above but not be guranteed a ticket? (Normally life basically)

11 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Would you rather not be able to know the lineup, or anything about the festival what so ever, and not even be able to say the word Glastonbury or discuss it any shape or form with another other human being, but get a ticket every year whenever you want, or be able to do all of the above but not be guranteed a ticket? (Normally life basically)

You make them too hard!

The first option.. do you get the line up when you get there? Or do you have to just guess? Does efests count as talking about it? Or can you at least read it? 

Just now, Wellyboot said:

You make them too hard!

The first option.. do you get the line up when you get there? Or do you have to just guess? Does efests count as talking about it? Or can you at least read it? 

Once you're there on the wednesday you can do what you like, you can seek out the lineup or look in the programme etc, until that point no efests, no reading efests, no discussing Glastonbury or reading about it full stop. 

8 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Once you're there on the wednesday you can do what you like, you can seek out the lineup or look in the programme etc, until that point no efests, no reading efests, no discussing Glastonbury or reading about it full stop. 

Not even secret reading? Or do I have a watcher with me all the time?

I don't know... I'll be back with my answer soon. Need to think about this!