Glastonbury Would You Rather...

JoBalls

1 minute ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Would you rather have to hop around the festival for the entire time on one leg, Gareth Keenan style, or have both hands tied behind your back for the entire time and not be allowed to have anybody else help you eat and drink?

Hop!! :)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Would you rather have to hop around the festival for the entire time on one leg, Gareth Keenan style, or have both hands tied behind your back for the entire time and not be allowed to have anybody else help you eat and drink?

Hop I guess, though if it was muddy I don't know how that would turn out!!

Would you rather have tickets to every single Glastonbury for the rest of your life, but it rains torrentially the whole time every year and everyone there knows you chose the bad weather, OR have tickets to every second Glastonbury for the rest of your life and it's gloriously sunny every year but nobody knows you sacrificed half of your glastonburies for the sunshine?

Edited by JoBalls

7 minutes ago, JoBalls said:

Would you rather have tickets to every single Glastonbury for the rest of your life, but it rains torrentially the whole time every year and everyone there knows you chose the bad weather, OR have tickets to every second Glastonbury for the rest of your life and it's gloriously sunny every year but nobody knows you sacrificed half of your glastonburies for the sunshine?

I've been fortunate enough to have been to Glastonbury 8 times and I'm 40 this year so the second one. Plus I'm counting 2018 as my first year to miss after this one ;-)

Btw, this thread has made me urge several times.

Would you rather drink warm piss or cider from the blue bus all weekend?*

* I appreciate that these two are pretty much the same thing

14 minutes ago, JoBalls said:

Would you rather have tickets to every single Glastonbury for the rest of your life, but it rains torrentially the whole time every year and everyone there knows it was you that chose the bad weather, OR have tickets to every second Glastonbury for the rest of your life and it's gloriously sunny every year but nobody knows you sacrificed half of your glastonburies for the sunshine?

The last option without a doubt!

In '99 I actually shat on a plate on purpose. It was on Sunday and someone near us had abandoned the tent and rather than trek to the bogs I got in there and squatted over a paper plate, producing a perfect meat cigar. I suspect I probably left it there, which I'm not proud of at all.  I'm more responsible now.

57 minutes ago, JoBalls said:

Glast every year.. I'm selfish 

46 minutes ago, SPTFRE said:

I've been fortunate enough to have been to Glastonbury 8 times and I'm 40 this year so the second one. Plus I'm counting 2018 as my first year to miss after this one ;-)

Btw, this thread has made me urge several times.

Would you rather drink warm piss or cider from the blue bus all weekend?*

* I appreciate that these two are pretty much the same thing

Cider please!!

19 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

2nd one. 

Would you rather have last year's traffic chaos followed by an easy exit from the car park straight to the motorway or an easy journey down followed by 10 hours trying to get out of the car park with a 5 day hangover/comedown.

Easy in for me :) going home is just going home but getting into Glast is important! Don't make me sit in a car for ages when am sooooooo excited :danced::yahoo:

10 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

In '99 I actually shat on a plate on purpose. It was on Sunday and someone near us had abandoned the tent and rather than trek to the bogs I got in there and squatted over a paper plate, producing a perfect meat cigar. I suspect I probably left it there, which I'm not proud of at all.  I'm more responsible now.

:lol: and we're back to shitting on plates 

1 hour ago, lucyginger said:

I'd like to amend our house rules to include "no shitting on plates or anywhere else other than in a proper longdrop/loo". 

Obvious I know, but just checking! :)

I can promise you nothing :lol:

1 hour ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Would you rather be dropped into the festival on the Wednesday completely naked with no money possessions or tent etc, and have to fend for yourself like that for the entire time.. or spend the entire festival wearing every single item of clothing you own?

I own too many clothes for this.. I'll be naked.

57 minutes ago, SPTFRE said:

I take it you've tried the warm alcoholic apple soup from the blue bus?

No I've not! But a really didn't fancy drinking piss :)

37 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Would you rather only be allowed to drink alcohol or only be allowed drink water for the whole weekend?

Wet wet water. Hydration is key :P

Ì

19 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Would you rather only be able to drink alcohol and no drugs, but the only alcohol you could drink the entire time would be blue wkd, or only be able to take drugs and no alcohol but the only drug you could take the whole weekend would be Tramadol?

WKD blue any day of the week.

Would you rather it was hammering it down and you only have piss warm Fanta to drink while watching Radiohead or the sun is shining and you have a limitless supply of cold cider but you have to watch a whole set of Scouting for Girls? 

23 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Would you rather only be able to drink alcohol and no drugs, but the only alcohol you could drink the entire time would be blue wkd, or only be able to take drugs and no alcohol but the only drug you could take the whole weekend would be Tramadol?

Blue wkd for me!