Dairy Ground Question

Wilfko

Quick questions chaps/chapettes,

I've always camped on Dairy Ground would like to do the same again this year as I always manage to find my way home somehow!

Question is, I've just looked at the 2016 map and notice the Dairy Ground is marked as a Staff Only area, was this actually the case or is the map incorrect?

Thanks.

Screenshot_20170424-133918.png

The map is correct, approximately represents reality, and is largely unchanged from previous years with one key exception - last year they realised that they'd got the names the wrong way wrong for the previous few years, so they swapped the names for Dairy and Paines on the map.

On 24/04/2017 at 1:53 PM, barkley87 said:

I wasn't there in 2016, but from what I remember in 2015 that was staff camping. There is still some non-staff camping on the other side of the path though.

Your correct although its been like that since 2010 { although part of the area was blocked off in 2009 }

its the same area all that has changed is the name - its unfortunate that part of the old railway track is crew only but its due to the amount of vehicles that use it

this is a old overhead but that track from red to blue is crew only  

its where my crew site is.

2011-camp-WBC-2.jpg