The Twix Story

JoBalls

11 hours ago, ManchesterGlasto said:

I love the twix story. Reading it is part of my festival build up. 

Chatting to some guys last year who said they'd considered trying something similar. Instead they were cellophane wrapped inside a box on a trolley (well one of them was). 

Man thats just reminded me of Leeds 2015. Sunday night I decided to sack the Arctic Monkeys off early as Ive seen them before, was tired as hell from the preceding days and I wasnt all that impressed. 

We had camped in the brown camp which is about an hour walk away being the furthest camp (and nearest also) to the festival. 

I barely saw a person on the way back, which was fairly weird considering the size of the festival but in the second to last camp I was walking through I saw a fire and a strange fella running round in manically, picking bits of litter up and burning it, laughing. Dude looked tormented as hell and when he saw me he stopped in a crouch and just starred at me with a sick grin across his face. 

I was thinking this guy has had some good eggs. Anyway as I closed in I noticed he wasnt alone, there was a guy celephaned to a surf board just next to the fire lay down and I can only describe him as that he was trying to breathe like a fish and slapping his head side to side (also fish like). 

Dunno what the fuck was going on there but I didnt read of any human sacrifices afterwards so I guess it worked out ok. I did notify one of the guards who was on our camp who was bringing me wood, beer and chairs from what he said was deserted camps (only I never saw anyone deserting). 

I guess they get the good methlomene at Leeds. 

16 hours ago, Sasperella said:

You mean, he smuggled himself in in a box??? That's genius!

Indeed he did. And the box and all the booze / tent bags etc piled on top. They'd stabbed little breathing holes in. The whole thing was then cellophane wrapped. We couldn't believe it. Fair play though!