Resale Rants

Peroni

thank you Peroni, a bit of a nightmare either way when we are racing against the clock.

hope you are feeling more chiiled now having had a good rant, and I think there are many on here who are equally exasperated with the antics you describe.

:D

40 minutes ago, Danny_H22 said:

my mate and his girlfriend forgot to pay for their tickets despite us all spending a week reminding people to do so. We all fail in the coach resale to get them tickets so we all agree to get us early today to try again. Expect my mate didn't get up early. He slept through it. Luckily I managed to get them both tickets so I'm the hero but still!

I'd have told the selfish prat to shove his ticket. If he can't be arsed to get up when his friends are doing it just for him then he doesn't deserve to go. Nor friends like you.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

I'd have told the selfish prat to shove his ticket. If he can't be arsed to get up when his friends are doing it just for him then he doesn't deserve to go. Nor friends like you.

I'd agree but us all going together was a big selling point. He's been out of the country for most of the last four years so this will be the most time we've spent together in a long time 

To be honest, I didn't get a ticket again this Year. I got through to the 'enter card details' but kept getting the "no tickets available" error.

Ouch....

All the effort it takes to get the group together and organised only to fail is very disheartening. I've been going to Glastonbury since 1996 so I really can't complain, I haven't been for the past few years as I just wasn't successful on ticket and re-sale day.

Decided to go to End of the Road this Year, tickets are still available and the line-up is awesome. Think its time to bow out of Glasto, Its going to be a lot easier to start going to a Festival that you can guarantee a ticket and get organised. 

Good work to all who got tickets though, have a great festival. 

One of my mates 'forgot' to pay off his balance a few weeks back.

Our group said we'd try get him a ticket in the resale.

Wasn't even awake this morning and nobody had his registration number.

Complains that he is the only one not going to Glastonbury this year when he finally wakes up.

2 hours ago, Peroni said:

registration double dippers  also do my nut...few times I've had people hedge bets with lots of folks trying in different buying groups... but then they don't tell you... cue me this time getting through to the buying page and getting a ticket has already been bought with this registration whilst I have others in the basket need tickets and having to waste valuable time deleting people.

This is the worst, despicable, most unbelievable behaviour! Presumably they were trying for a different group then? That's an instant lifetime ban from any future ticket buying. I don't blame you for needing to vent!

Edited by cerv

4 minutes ago, Radi0Head said:

One of my mates 'forgot' to pay off his balance a few weeks back.

Our group said we'd try get him a ticket in the resale.

Wasn't even awake this morning and nobody had his registration number.

Complains that he is the only one not going to Glastonbury this year when he finally wakes up.

Can't help but feel you don't deserve a ticket in circumstances like that!