Useful resale Links

Abensie

16 minutes ago, musky said:

Did anyone notice that there were two addresses on the go? One ending 1035046 and one ending 1100001. First time I can recall that happening, as all valid URLs usually redirect to the same address.

I think 1035046 is the one now up with Sunday tickets and accommodation, but saying GA tickets sold out?

Edited by dizzymoo
spelling

12 minutes ago, musky said:

Did anyone notice that there were two addresses on the go? One ending 1035046 and one ending 1100001. First time I can recall that happening, as all valid URLs usually redirect to the same address.

Yes....there was definitely something different about the set up.  I didn't see a ticket choice page (I assume there was one....?) once but got the holding page right from the outset simply going to the main URL. 

F5-ing that page got nowhere until it sold out and I could then see all the Worthy View etc choices.....

Oddly if I F5 the main page now at about once a second for a minute I get the holding page after about 60 seconds....which then I can't get rid of unless I let it time out itself.

I think the multi hit detection has been wound right down so it now detects anyone with a quick F5 finger.....

15 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Try it yourself.....load the main page now....then F5 once a second for about a minute.....I get a holding page if I do more than 60 F5's in less than a minute.....

:huh:

I can't get it to do that, but a quick double click will just bring up a blank page. Refreshing that bring back the page again.

7 minutes ago, billum said:

Ooh yes, so it does! Without much effort at all. Oo-oer. Hope it's not listed my ip as a refreshinator bot now! I'll have to change it for next October if there's a chance of that. But this doesn't bode well for our magic fingers in the next sale... :sorry:

New thread opened....worrying development indeed....

49 minutes ago, billum said:

And first time for the use of a timer which held the tickets for a few minutes while entering payment details? Anyone seen that before on Glasto tickets?

Only on Thursdays coach sale but I noticed this a few months ago when buying other tickets from SEE.  It was quite calming to see I had 5 minutes to get my shit together :lol:

It was definitely a different set up than previous years.  Once i got the booking i could basically get it every single time i tried.  Also there has never been a timer mechanism before.  This is just See catching up on 5 year old tech.  I did manage to accidentally have several reg forms up at the same time which i think this year might have blocked other users from sessions (which i then quickly exited from!).  If the above is the case then there is a massive indicator that your best bet is to get the biggest syndicate together you possibly can and as long as one person gets in,they can get tickets for everyone.

Also was the first time i got through on my iphone.  I got through on both laptop and iphone almost simultaneously oddly.

Edited by Abensie