Coach pickup and dropoff

Adamon

Was wondering if we could get a list of the pickup/dropoff points (or places near them)  for the seetickets coaches, I only know  London and Oxford so i've left the rest empty.

Bath -

Birmingham - 

Brighton -

Bristol - 

Cambridge - 

Cardiff - 

Edinburgh - 

Glasgow - 

Leeds - 

Leicester - 

Lincoln - 

Liverpool - 

London - o2 Arena 

Manchester - 

Newcastle - 

Norwich -

Nottingham - 

Oxford - Magdalen Road

Plymouth - 

Reading - 

Sheffield - 

Southampton - 

Stoke - 

Swansea - 

Swindon -

Taunton - 

Truro - 

York - 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The coach pickup points haven't been confirmed by seetickets yet and won't necessarily be the same as last year. I emailed see asking them about the Bristol pickup location because I want to book a hotel for the night before and they told me that it'll be confirmed no less than 30 days before the festival.

2 minutes ago, jdog said:

Any idea when we get the time table for the coach? Asking cause we're arriving from abroad and need to book plane tickets.

When you booked your ticket did you not have to pick a time? There was a few options for Bristol. I ended up getting the 7:30 one.

Just now, Madyaker said:

When you booked your ticket did you not have to pick a time? There was a few options for Bristol. I ended up getting the 7:30 one.

I have to be honest, I rushed through the whole thing but I don't think there were any options. Confirmation email doesn't say any time either. Coach from Brighton.

14 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Following. Going from taunton but no idea where it is as I've already gone from London. London is the O2 arena

Taunton pick up is from the Tangiers Coach Park (which is really the public car park on Castle Street opposite Hickleys).There is a Tesco's 100 yards up the road to get last minute supplies. Here's the link to the street view of the coach pick up location. 

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Taunton,+Somerset/@51.0152263,-3.1093341,3a,75y,270h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sYXe6B-6rkwEn_0L3jnsTWQ!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo0.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DYXe6B-6rkwEn_0L3jnsTWQ%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D27.507807%26pitch%3D0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x486d8a921fb7907f:0x75eb0e344edee9fb!8m2!3d51.015344!4d-3.106849!6m1!1e1

found this hope it helps 

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Taunton pick up is from the Tangiers Coach Park (which is really the public car park on Castle Street opposite Hickleys).There is a Tesco's 100 yards up the road to get last minute supplies. Here's the link to the street view of the coach pick up location. 

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Taunton,+Somerset/@51.0152263,-3.1093341,3a,75y,270h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sYXe6B-6rkwEn_0L3jnsTWQ!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo0.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DYXe6B-6rkwEn_0L3jnsTWQ%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D27.507807%26pitch%3D0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x486d8a921fb7907f:0x75eb0e344edee9fb!8m2!3d51.015344!4d-3.106849!6m1!1e1

found this hope it helps 

Ooh I know where that is! Thanks :)

5 minutes ago, MartinK said:

I'm going from Taunton as well.  No times were displayed.  Just looking at cheapest hotel as I'll need to drive down the night before.  Also weighing up long stay car park costs v's train ticket from Stoke 

I might have some free visitor  parking permits that need using up this year ... about 20 mins from the drop-off / pickup point but depends where your hotel is ? and what they offer in terms of parking 

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I might have some free visitor  parking permits that need using up this year ... about 20 mins from the drop-off / pickup point but depends where your hotel is ? and what they offer in terms of parking 

Was just thinking a cheap Travelodge - not sure they'all offer parking for longer than my one night stay.  A parking permit sounds promising if you have one 

Just now, MartinK said:

Was just thinking a cheap Travelodge - not sure they'all offer parking for longer than my one night stay.  A parking permit sounds promising if you have one 

the travelodge is on the outskirts of town a good 30+ mins walk to me and the other side of town from the coach pickup so a taxi would prob be required to get to the bus in the morning , permit will only be for my area ta1 which is about halfway between . let me know :)

I usually park at the train station but it was about £4.20 a day last year. About 10-15minutes walk there on Wednesday morning and 30 minutes back on Monday afternoon when my body is in bits and I'm tired and emotional. 

I am on the Wednesday morning coach again this year.

crazyfool1 whereabouts is your parking and what's the chance of snaffling a pass??

3 minutes ago, Skier68 said:

I usually park at the train station but it was about £4.20 a day last year. About 10-15minutes walk there on Wednesday morning and 30 minutes back on Monday afternoon when my body is in bits and I'm tired and emotional. 

I am on the Wednesday morning coach again this year.

crazyfool1 whereabouts is your parking and what's the chance of snaffling a pass??

Can you remember what time the taunton coach was?

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

the travelodge is on the outskirts of town a good 30+ mins walk to me and the other side of town from the coach pickup so a taxi would prob be required to get to the bus in the morning , permit will only be for my area ta1 which is about halfway between . let me know :)

Ok sounds like a plan - very much appreciate it.  Thanks 

Stoke is the train station, there's a hotel opposite called the north Stafford Hotel if anyone was looking for a room to kip in before the coach.

last year time was 6am on the Wednesday and 10:30am in the Thursday I think. There was 2 coaches in the Wednesday and they were full.

coming back was 8am and 2:30pm

40 minutes ago, jdog said:

Any idea when we get the time table for the coach? Asking cause we're arriving from abroad and need to book plane tickets.

Seems to have been mid-May last year.

It might be worth contacting Seetickets via their customer service (rather than twitter). You never know, they might know the times already and be able to reveal them if you explain you've got a good reason for wanting to know.