Solo First time camping

Evo Music

Hey guys!

this year will be my first Glastonbury festival and i'm absolutely stoked! the only thing is i'll be flying solo...  i did that last year at Rock Werchter but the year before, with a group it was a lot more pleasant. so do you have any tips and tricks for a glasto first timer, or perhaps do you  know of a group i could tag along with? that would drastically change stuff for me, especially as i'm traveling from the Netherlands. i do know of the Camp solo Group, which might be a good option (anyone any experiences with them?) now i'd love to camp somewhere in view of the Pyramid, but if i'm not mistaken they're camping quite far away from there. also are there any differences compared to any other major Music festival i should be aware of as i've never been before?

thanks in advance

I went solo last year - first glasto too - I camped with a group called solo polo (they have a facebook group) I had a fantastic time and found it was great to have the option of people you could be with but not be tied to them if that makes sense.  I am going solo again this year too! :) I camped in Oxylers.