Paramore

akelly182

So Paramore have just announced a new album and Euro tour with a convenient day break on the Friday of Glasto after finishing their UK leg before starting in mainland Europe. It could just be that - a break. But I think they would go down well at Glasto.

Edited by akelly182

They relentlessly win me over, every time I catch a tune, or when they played at Leeds Festival in higher and higher positions. Brilliant fun pop-rock band.

Don't think they'll play unfortunately.

Not convinced on the new song, sounds like they're trying to ape Metronomy or something. Thought Zac returning would undo their moves towards a poppy sound, not escalate it further ! But all that said they'd be great, and it's about time they played

Edited by Zac Quinn

23 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

Not convinced on the new song, sounds like they're trying to ape Metronomy or something. Thought Zac returning would undo their moves towards a poppy sound, not escalate it further ! But all that said they'd be great, and it's about time they played

from what i heard he only has writing credits for like 3/4 songs on the album

49 minutes ago, MikeEssex85 said:

would certainly watch them if they were added - although would definitely hope to hear more from their 1st 3 albums or at the very least play Decode

Ewww Decode.

If the new album is as good as the new song, Paramore might just be the best electro act on the planet after boys noize

6 hours ago, akelly182 said:

So Paramore have just announced a new album and Euro tour with a convenient day break on the Friday of Glasto after finishing their UK leg before starting in mainland Europe. It could just be that - a break. But I think they would go down well at Glasto.

The only place they'd go down well is down the long drops

41 minutes ago, Muppetmark said:

decode is their 4th most played song of all time, its a live staple for them. 

be interested to see how they work the setlist for this tour to squeeze in new stuff tbh. the setlists from their last UK shows three years ago were already stacked with undroppables and they didn't even play crushcrushcrush

45 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

be interested to see how they work the setlist for this tour to squeeze in new stuff tbh. the setlists from their last UK shows three years ago were already stacked with undroppables and they didn't even play crushcrushcrush

i wish bands started increasing their set times for this very reason xD