Don't vote Tory

dimus

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

No bad news yet. Amazing.

Except Labour is not going to win, we may well end up with a hung Parliament on the eve of the Brexit negotiations and we look like clowns to the rest of the world? 

I'll take it though!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bamber said:

Except Labour is not going to win, we may well end up with a hung Parliament on the eve of the Brexit negotiations and we look like clowns to the rest of the world? 

I'll take it though!

Nothing pro-Tory; also seemingly missing on lots of their targets. That's good news, aye.

3 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

I've got money on Labour gaining the Gower at 6/1 that's looking good, think I'll leave it at that.

Where did you get 6/1 on that? Virtually a cert I would have thought.

4 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Was planning on coming in from pub and watching twenty minutes then bed. Think in for long haul now. Last time I did this was 97 and I was a student then. Luckily no work tomorrow but supposedly got grown up things to do. Oh well.....

I had planned to go to bed just after the exits, now I've mentally committed to 3am, have to be up for work at 7.30am, and I've just put more beers in the fridge!

6 minutes ago, windy_miller said:

Its turned out to be the most facinating election that I can remember.

Beyond all doubt.  Still too early to count any chickens but a fantastic campaign with some interesting results coming in.

Edited by Spindles

After the utter horror show of public votes over the last 2 years this slight glimmer of hope feels... weird.

Glanced at my phone waiting for the Gorillaz encore and saw the BBC alert of the exit poll. Got down extra hard to Clint Eastwood.

Was furious when Clegg held onto his seat in 2015. If he really does lose it tonight I'm buying everyone in the office a beer tomorrow

(Not really. Because of the £40,000 student loan debt.)