Don't vote Tory

dimus

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a look at what this lot are doing (set up in memory of Jo Cox) - in marginal seats they get behind whichever of the moderate parties has the best chance of winning and campaign heavily for them, to keep the right wing out. Otherwise the moderate vote can get split too thinly between labour, lib-dem, green etc. and the tories (or worse!) slip past the post first.

http://www.moreunited.uk/

Signed. Anyone voting tory is a massive, massive c**t. Anyone here considering doing this dastardly deed, know that's what you are.

Let us pray that harridan May has misjudged the countries mood and gets a bloody nose. 

There is still a tiny glimmer of hope. A grand coalition could bring those c**ts down.

Edited by russycarps

Do be prepared to vote tactically in your constituency to keep them out. There will be much more information like this over the next few weeks, but depending on where you live it may not pay to vote for the party you usually would if you want to keep / get a Tory out: https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/21-seats-might-prove-important-2017-general-election/

I'm certainly not a tory voter, but the one thing we need to do is to stop abusing people.

Calling tory and more importantly undecided voters "scum" will get the backs up of wavering voters.

Debate on facts. Get a message across. To be honest just coming out with "Tory Scum" makes the Tories look decent.

9 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I'm certainly not a tory voter, but the one thing we need to do is to stop abusing people.

Calling tory and more importantly undecided voters "scum" will get the backs up of wavering voters.

Debate on facts. Get a message across. To be honest just coming out with "Tory Scum" makes the Tories look decent.

Agreed. The way to get someone onto your 'side' is generally not to continue to call them a C U Next Tuesday.

Just now, Trout Mask Replica said:

Maybe that's an act they can book for the Circus field this year. 

Would go down well in Shangri-la. 

if there was enough of them I'd probably even pay an extra entrance fee to watch...

16 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Couldn't agree more mate.

Had this argument last year with loads of people who were basically calling anyone who voted to leave were racists or stupid and basically saying they weren't welcome at Glastonbury, yes I'm including the vants in this who told everyone who voted to leave to fuck off.  Imo this and not just debating on the facts is what tipped the balance towards Brexit in the first place.

Glastonbury should be above this and in all my previous experiences apart from last year Glastonbury is the most inclusive place you could go.

By the way I wanted to remain but had friends who were neither racists nor stupid who voted to leave. Also where I come from Labour are pretty much assured to be voted in. As with the Brexit vote Sunderland south will be the first count in and it will be a labour seat.

3 minutes ago, Glastocat said:

Couldn't agree more mate.

Had this argument last year with loads of people who were basically calling anyone who voted to leave were racists or stupid and basically saying they weren't welcome at Glastonbury, yes I'm including the vants in this who told everyone who voted to leave to fuck off.  Imo this and not just debating on the facts is what tipped the balance towards Brexit in the first place.

Glastonbury should be above this and in all my previous experiences apart from last year Glastonbury is the most inclusive place you could go.

By the way I wanted to remain but had friends who were neither racists nor stupid who voted to leave. Also where I come from Labour are pretty much assured to be voted in. As with the Brexit vote Sunderland south will be the first count in and it will be a labour seat.

your friends are thick c**ts.