Coach Resale

Michaels denim shorts

What are we thinking the links are going to be?

This one was indexed in google a couple of days ago but seems to have now disappeared

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017-ticket-coach/worthy-farm/1100012/

currently redirects to the /content/extras

Edited by Michaels denim shorts

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any thoughts on the best option to try for first re coach resales? Obviously it's a matter of luck re what's left of unpaid tickets, but I guess there's more chance from certain locations with greater bus capacity if you are willing to travel? Or doesn't it matter? Hmm...

3 hours ago, Chinakat said:

Any thoughts on the best option to try for first re coach resales? Obviously it's a matter of luck re what's left of unpaid tickets, but I guess there's more chance from certain locations with greater bus capacity if you are willing to travel? Or doesn't it matter? Hmm...

Yeh I've been wracking my brain for this one...but I think it's impossible to tell. Because it depends on how many people returned tickets. You could assume that would be all in proportion to how many tickets were initially available from each location...but its difficult to be sure! Plus the most popular locations are presumably going to have more people trying for them anyway e.g. London.

So in short...fuck knows. 

I think the only way you could get an idea is to look back to threads on previous coach sales and see if there's any pattern to the last remaining departure points. Someone usually posts something along the lines of "there's just Reading and Glasgow tickets left". Though as you say that's no guarantee it'll be the same as this year. You could go for a Thursday departure which will probably have less people going for them, but obviously that would mean missing a day.

As far as the direct links go, I thought they'd fixed that a year or two ago? People were reporting that they were landing on the reg page, but on proceeding were just getting booted to the holding page.

4 hours ago, musky said:

As far as the direct links go, I thought they'd fixed that a year or two ago? People were reporting that they were landing on the reg page, but on proceeding were just getting booted to the holding page.

You can usually load the first page before the sale starts and teach your browser all the registration details to save lots of time if you do land a booking page 

5 hours ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

You can usually load the first page before the sale starts and teach your browser all the registration details to save lots of time if you do land a booking page 

Good point! I hadn't considered that, and it's useful for those using a computer that's different to the one they used in the previous sale.

10 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Oh really? How much earlier than the sale starts does this usually happen?

I can't remember to be honest. It stopped being a useful way of cutting out a step a year or two ago, but I seem to remember that there was usually a short window just before the sale where you could bring up the booking page, although proceeding from there would just redirect you to a page telling you when the tickets go on sale.

I know for the coach sales you could get as far as the page to select your departure point, although there were no tickets there to select. And the booking page is usually there pretty much constantly in the run up to the secret resale.

Edited by musky

35 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Is the departure point for the London coaches still the o2? Haven't taken the coach in a couple of years and that may affect whether we try for tickets tonight or purely chance our arm on Sunday. 

I think its Victoria (or I hope it is), as I have tickets from London on the Wednesday morning.

7 minutes ago, jonzpellz said:

I think its Victoria (or I hope it is), as I have tickets from London on the Wednesday morning.

Its not Victoria normally. National Express if from there and See coach packages are from a different location.  Last year it was the o2

10 minutes ago, bryanj01 said:

Two per transaction this evening.  Four per transaction on Sunday.

Many a thank you. Good luck to all today. I know of 10 people who have not paid balances this year. Hopefully there's plenty to go around!

Proabably a stupid question but just had a thought. I've given my card details to some mates that have said they will try for me tonight. If, in the unlikely circumstances that one of them (or myself!) get through pretty sharpish and get my tickets, could my card then be used for another transaction a few minutes later for another two from our group?

(FYI I would be fine with this happening and would actively still be trying with my card details once/if I have secured my two tickets already - I just wondered if it would limit a card to one transaction)

1 minute ago, verrymerry said:

As far as SEE arw concerned yes, because I have in the past, your bank might think something dodgy is happening to your account though 

I have never had any issues with my bank in relation to this. I think they are pretty clued up on the fact that I buy festival tickets a lot.

Saying that, this will probably be the one time they do pick up on it.

7 minutes ago, mjsell said:

I have never had any issues with my bank in relation to this. I think they are pretty clued up on the fact that I buy festival tickets a lot.

Saying that, this will probably be the one time they do pick up on it.

I think it should be fine....my friend always gets through and does so multiple times, so usually everything goes on his card. Neither see tickets or the bank ever have a problem with it.

Unfortunately though, today he's hiking in Japan or some shit so can't help :(

1 minute ago, Sasperella said:

I think it should be fine....my friend always gets through and does so multiple times, so usually everything goes on his card. Neither see tickets or the bank ever have a problem with it.

Unfortunately though, today he's hiking in Japan or some shit so can't help :(

We have two people like that in our group. Always always always successful in ticket sales, sometimes without even really caring for what they are buying. Its unbelievable to me how they are so consistantly successful and here I am on a 5 and 0 record of faling. Im going to be like the Undertaker of failing at getting Glastonbury tickets.