Worthy Farm Access

Sam1988

I've never been down during the off-season myself but I think there was a recent thread that suggested that access has been restricted now due to them starting the build. They are usually pretty relaxed with people using the footpaths around the site but once the build starts they tend to be more protective.

3 minutes ago, Sam1988 said:

Hi guys, me and friends have been to Glastonbury 7 years on the trot. We've just driven here as a detour heading elsewhere and we're contemplating trying to access the farm to take a close up photo of the pyramid. Will we get fined / shot / chased?

Yep  - all three although they normally like the thrill of the chase first.

2 hours ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Opposite the pub is a lane, at the bottom is a sign post saying public footpath, if you go up over the hill it takes you passed tithe barn & down along "the wood" area, you eventually see the pyramid on the left 

What about down the end o' that road, there? You been down there? You wanna watch where you're steppin' round 'ere, boy. You might fall down 'ole. Where would you be, if you fell down 'ole? WHAT ABOUT THE FOG? STUCK IN A HOLE? IN THE FOG? STUCK IN A HOLE? IN THE FOG? IN THE MIDDLE O' THE NIGHT? WITH AN OWL! UP A TREE! STUCK IN 'OLE! IN THE MIDDLE O' THE NIGHT! STUCK DOWN 'OLE! WITH AN OWL! ON YER OWN! BEYOND WALL!

21 minutes ago, zico martin said:

Think we might have a drive down to Glastonbury for a few hours tomorrow, any nice pubs/ shops in the village?  

No shops I'm afraid but there's The Crown or the Pilton Working Mens Club if you want a pint.

Edited by Ommadawn

Just to finish the piece, we drove up to the Farm entrance which has a big yellow gate, and a Land Rover was behind us on what is a very narrow lane. I moved aside and asked very politely if we were allowed to have a wander around and he (I think Emily's husband) said of course we could. When we got to the stage there were about 3 other groups of people wandering about the farm. Was pretty lovely.