Coachella 2017 Live Stream

BlackHole2006

17 minutes ago, swede said:

Kendricks just headlined Coachella and is being touted for a Glastonbury headline slot

Come back when Milner scores the winning goal in the champions league final and everyone wants him to captain England to a World Cup finals :D 

Loads of people get touted for big headline slots all the time.

7 minutes ago, Time Being said:

Yes the two Bonnaroos I went to were very hot, humid and dusty. It's also in the middle of nowhere in an area of the country that I would personally would not really want to visit aside from going to the festival itself. Don't get me wrong it's a hell of a party.. if it were me though coming from abroad I would go for having New Orleans as home base or LA with the great weather of Coachella.

Yeah, don't get me wrong water on my face at Coachella was always lovely etc but I only remember one time when I thought this is too hot, it's nowhere near as humid of LA side as there. None of them really have a lineup that lives up to it for me now and while I woke up at Coachella in the tent not sweating my arse off, I don't see that being the same at Bon, I think I'd feel like when it's hot at Glasto and just wanting to get out the tent asap. One time I had a plan ages ago to do like New Orleans and Bonnaroo but that idea has gone....also New Orleans in middle June would be shockingly hot too as it's very humid summer time there.

Bit different subject but similar in the way that I could go to LA or California generally end of April/May time out of school holidays and be fine with the weather there but due to humidity in Florida I wouldn't be enjoying that end of April/May. Two mates just came back who traveled out there end of March into April and said it was just boiling/humid and sweating/dying all the time....constantly 30 but humidity making it feel more so, they were there for Wrestlemania and it was 33 degrees when it starts and that's at 8pm so gives an idea of the day time.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Me @Mezhyp1, @kingcrawler and @Rubber Soldier are all actually the same person. I just created multiple accounts to make it seem like Glasgow has a bigger population than it actually does.

How does it go again?

One efestivals poster in Glasgow, there's only one efestivals poster in Glaaaasgow!

7 hours ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

This is the worst "proof" of anything I've ever seen. Oh how have you managed to post twice within a minute????? Oh I really can't work it out. We must all be wrong. 

I'm beginning to worry that the regular posting efest community members may actually only be about five people.. I suppose we'll find out at the efests meet. Good news for @kalifire if so..so much potential for saving on cider expenditure!

8 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

I'm beginning to worry that the regular posting efest community members may actually only be about five people.. I suppose we'll find out at the efests meet. Good news for @kalifire if so..so much potential for saving on cider expenditure!

yeah im really 20 people on here depending on what mood im in.....I even roll out russycarps when im feeling particularly savage.

On 17/04/2017 at 11:55 PM, eastynh said:

Are the coachella streams lost for good now? Is there any chance of me seeing the New Order one? For my sins I went to bed after finishing work yesterday morning

I posted a torrent link in the previous page from the Coachella forums but it seems to have went dead since.  Maybe this magnet link will work.  https://magnet.sh/hash/?h=207038E12E5A200101511AEF1066348FC8F94100

Edited by Frrrraaappp head