Resale 2017 - How many going back in

Joshuwarr

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got bored after 3 pages but it was around 8% which is roughly about where we would expect it to be. I think you're looking at a minimum of 10,000 tickets going back in. The average efester is probably a bit keener than most punters so I think it might be a tad higher. My guess would be somewhere between the 12,000-14,000 mark. 

12 hours ago, naughtygeorgie said:

2 reserved - 0 going back- 1 needed 

We've got friends that "think we might like to go" but haven't been arsed to even register, I'm very cut throat about the whole ticket getting business: I'll help anyone if they at least put the same amount of effort in.  If you can't be arsed to register then I can't be arsed to type your number, pay your deposit then chase you for cash when balance is due.

On the otherhand we've got another friend who after emigrating decided he must fly back for Glasto, yay! Anyway he'll be glued to his devices for both coach & gen reseales til he gets one, and I will be too - same amount of effort, see!

Send me @sloseph details and I'll help in the coach and resale. I'm trying for 3 of my friends in the resale so I'll add him to make 4. I'll need to know if he's willing to travel Wednesday as well as Thursday, and where from (coach sale) 

1 hour ago, Joshuwarr said:

Got bored after 3 pages but it was around 8% which is roughly about where we would expect it to be. I think you're looking at a minimum of 10,000 tickets going back in. The average efester is probably a bit keener than most punters so I think it might be a tad higher. My guess would be somewhere between the 12,000-14,000 mark. 

As long as there's two with mine and my boyfriends name on it (and everyone else here who's after more!) 

Just now, naughtygeorgie said:

I don't have his details yet...

Will get on it next week though, think you can only get 2 for coaches though...I need to check everything with him early next week.  He's got a whole host of friends trying for just him so may be unfair if he goes in a group and it then gets messed up for them.   Let me check it out with him and I'll get back to you, thanks for the offer :)

I'm not trying for friends in the coach sale so it won't mess it up. Ok let me know x

You really should be able to use the tickets that you're putting back into the pot, for other friends / family that need them.

The concept of 2 tickets going back in .. only for you then to then have to try again for two more is a bit silly!

Although I am aware this wouldn't really be possible.  

Edited by st dan

4 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Why should your friends have a better chance of those tickets than someone else?

Because your friends were already successful back in October in the original sale? (albeit a different set of friends).

So it wouldn't be them having a better chance as such. Because this wouldn't be a possibility if the original tickets were all purchased. 

Im only saying this as I'm in this boat myself right now. Out of my group of 10 - 8 got tickets in the main sale and 2 of us missed out (unfortunately me!). Now 2 of the 8 can't go .. and I just wish we could have their tickets! 

8 hours ago, dirtymookie said:

Wishlist? One of the best mate! 

Top of the range old son.. Did you get tickets for Eddie vedder at Hammersmith.. I Saw him last time it's a great solo but you can't beat the band.. 

It's a pearl jam thing lol 

4 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Top of the range old son.. Did you get tickets for Eddie vedder at Hammersmith.. I Saw him last time it's a great solo but you can't beat the band.. 

It's a pearl jam thing lol 

Not this time mate, couldn't justify £100 or so for a ticket. Saw him last time at Manchester Apollo, one of my top 3 gigs of all time I'd have to say!! Met him briefly afterwards too, I may have turned into a little girl slightly! Did you manage to get one? 

22 hours ago, st dan said:

Because your friends were already successful back in October in the original sale? (albeit a different set of friends).

So it wouldn't be them having a better chance as such. Because this wouldn't be a possibility if the original tickets were all purchased. 

Opens it up to touting tho, ye? Create a load of fake names at addresses all over under various emails, with no intention of tickets ever going to them, get tickets for those accounts in October, then let the ticket go in April but have people pay you to have the tix reallocated to them. We've discussed all sort of things on here about the ticketing system, and some times we all get the short end of it, but the current system really does work.

5 hours ago, dirtymookie said:

Not this time mate, couldn't justify £100 or so for a ticket. Saw him last time at Manchester Apollo, one of my top 3 gigs of all time I'd have to say!! Met him briefly afterwards too, I may have turned into a little girl slightly! Did you manage to get one? 

Yea your right about the price tho madness... We saw him last time and was the best gig I've ever seen and that's not just cos it's vedder..id love to meet him.. Think I'd go all girly lol