Wide mouthed 2-3 litre bottles?

majormajormajor

10 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

My darling wife pisses like a dray horse and would easily go past the 750ml mark. I, on the other hand, either do a Will-2609 or just cut out the competition and kind of just piss my own pants only. I've lost count of the times that I have put my lad away after being to the toilet, only to fin that the bastard thing is still going. It really gets on my tits when that happens.

I'd get that checked out if I were you

5 hours ago, stutheblue said:

The aldi own brand fabric conditioner - 2 litres for about £1. Works for me, and a carrier bag to empty in the long drops in the morning.

Cheers for the tip, i normally buy the concentrated stuff, you couldn't fit a toddler's old fella in the spout.

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 7:03 PM, Spindles said:

Cheers for the tip, i normally buy the concentrated stuff, you couldn't fit a toddler's old fella in the spout.

IMG_3761.JPG.e13823d5686805b4a32f64419351f37b.JPG

Supplies purchased for Bearded Theory and Glastonbury. Bonus 40 washes as well!!

Edited by stutheblue
Photo