"They better play..."

K2SO

Which artists on the lineup have songs where you know people will look at them and go "They better play that!" but you just know that they most likely won't.

Such as Radiohead playing Creep.

The one for me, is Shaggy. If he doesn't bring Sacha Baron Cohen on as Ali G to play Me Julie, I will be thoroughly heartbroken.

Edited by K2SO

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very relaxed on setlists this year. I'm grateful just be seeing a lot of the acts on the bill so I won't be too picky.

Closest thing to a non-shit answer I can give is Foo Fighters actually playing Everlong, and not the shite half tempo one they sometimes do. Why you would take one of the most powerful rock choruses of the past 25 years and slow it down to crawl is beyond me. It's like Radiohead doing an acoustic version of Idioteque.

I know they usually play it but to go with a song a band sometimes don't do I'd say The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song for the Flaming Lips. 

One I'm genuinely not getting my hopes up for is High and Dry, given Thom Yorke has actively said he doesn't like the song and I don't think they've played it since the 90s. 

7 minutes ago, Spindles said:

RTJ - Nobody speak.  Just the best single of the last year for me.

PS: great thread.

They don't play it though do they? Shadow will play it and there is a chance RTJ will come on stage if the days work.