Drinks at which bars

guypjfreak

I'm going to try and make a list and map of which bars serve which drinks. 

So please could you name a bar or pub at the festival and tell me Wot drinks they serve 

ie.. Bread and roses...... Tuborg.... Strongbow..... 

Cheers. G

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, clarkete said:

A bit outside your remit, but the bar in the greenpiece field had tanqueray gin, I believe even with ice and lemon.

No that's the sort of thing I want.. Come on people. 

I need any drinks and the bars you go to to drink them 

Lagers. Ciders. Gin. Vodka... Give it all to me.. 

Cheers old son 

I was looking for your personal and professional advice on which bars you personally got to and the drinks they have behind the bar. 

I know for instance that there are some small out of the way places that people go to and that's what I'm after.. 

Cheers. G

They used to do a nice "Lazy Mojito" in the Beat Hotel but it disappeared off their cocktail list last year. 

Instead, I found the cocktail window on the right hand side of HMS Sweet Charity. Those were some refreshing Wednesday drinks. 

On 05/04/2017 at 10:05 PM, Chipbarm said:

Which bars sell San Miguel? I've seen people mention it on here but never found it in any of the bars.

Also Brothers need to bring the lemon back and get rid of lime & coconut, it doesn't taste nice.

The Beat Hotel definitely serves San Miguel. In the real world, to me San Miguel is just an average lager that I may occasionally have if there is nothing better. At Glastonbury when you've been chugging pints of watered down weasel piss (Tuborg) then a cold pint of San Miguel is like heaven.

The walk through wooded area, off the railway track,  before entering green futures I think, sells home made 'champagne'; chumley. The food there is excellent too btw.

i also picked up some 'energy' balls from some lady dressed as a peacock whilst there; Mrs oneeye had to have a lie down after taking one:lol:

13 hours ago, oneeye said:

The walk through wooded area, off the railway track,  before entering green futures I think, sells home made 'champagne'; chumley. The food there is excellent too btw.

i also picked up some 'energy' balls from some lady dressed as a peacock whilst there; Mrs oneeye had to have a lie down after taking one:lol:

Sounds interesting.. What is one of these energy balls one speaks of