ETC Long List

JacquelineS

I didn't even know of it's existence. I don't go out of my way to listen to new music though (odd for a person on this forum I suspect). Out of curiosity, if you had to choose one track that you have listened to off that list, what would it be? I may well listen to it. Dip my toe in the water kind of thing.

4 hours ago, JacquelineS said:

I think Josh Barry will probably win on his vocals alone but I think the songs are all a little bland this year (at least compared to last), even the grime track is a bit generic.

Edit - the Silences track is actually pretty good. 

Edited by addicted2noise

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Little Andy said:

So the winner of the unsigned competition is already a known singer from an established band? Erm, do they realise this?

Aye, he sang with Gorgon City, right?  That doesn't mean he's signed I guess (I have no idea to be honest).  But, even if he is, were She Drew the Gun when they won last year?  By the time they won, they were certainly getting plenty of airtime on mainstream (well, 6Music anyway) radio (I remember finding it a bit strange at the time)