More announcements?

Saturn5

5 hours ago, ramragon said:

It might not be to your tastes but 'shite' is maybes a bit harsh, the tickets are only about £25 more than a few years ago when we got suede,  Frank turner and example as the main acts

You still have frank turner and example, I have seen both at kendal. Frank Turner was awful and Example not my thing.  I would swap any of the headliners this year to see Suede again.

I don't think I'm being harsh. I just really feel there's no thriller and its all filler and they must read this or have someone read it so my opinion is hopefully noted. I've never moaned at the past six years.

On another note I am glad there is more comedy this year. I enjoyed Jason Manford last year and I love the Jagerhaus. Miss the boat that was used for seating near the fair bar. They could do with a seat area to eat at.  Didn't miss the rain last year.

See you in the Sunny fields...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, SloopJohnB said:

I think it's a poor line up too. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to it, but more because it's an opportunity for a load of us the meet up. There is nothing on the lineup that has me excited

Exactly that mate. The weekend is ace and a load of us go but I don't want to be in the habit of going every year just because I want before. It costs a few quid for 4 of us. Should be catered to all music tastes better I feel. At the end of the day it's a music festival and others are available even though I am a bit loyal  to what has in the past excited me. This time I feel let down a bit but will still love it come the time no doubt. 

I like finding new bands and love most live music even local bands down the pub but also like to tick a few names of the list.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Pooly JP said:

Is it just the majority of the Riot Jazz and Woodlands left to announce?

I'd say only half of Chai Wallahs so far...only 16 bands currently showing on line up page...they've got 3 1/2 days to fill in there

On 19/05/2017 at 7:12 PM, Mr_Grump said:

Just seen on the official Facebook page that Post War Glamour Girls have been added to main stage...might be worth a watch

Saw them on that little stage in Lost Eden last year, while taking the sensible step of avoiding the main stage while Rudimental were on. They were pretty good, but probably not many more than 20 people watching. Quite a move going from the smallest to the largest stage in one go. Good for them.

1 hour ago, SloopJohnB said:

Still no Baggy Mondays :(

Still time. Looking like no Craig Charles though :-(

Was baggy Mondays part of last years big announcement ?

im thinking that we only found out about the late night stuff in calling out just before the festival but could be wrong.

3 hours ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Still time. Looking like no Craig Charles though :-(

Was baggy Mondays part of last years big announcement ?

im thinking that we only found out about the late night stuff in calling out just before the festival but could be wrong.

I really can't remember.....there's no real point in holding them back though