BOOKING COMPLETE

briddj

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 03/04/2017 at 1:04 PM, rhg_99 said:

student loan came in today so balance has been paid! This must be one of the only times I don't mind parting with just under £200.

Good to see student loans being spent on the important things, mate of mine bought a car with his

11 minutes ago, Alvarhanso said:

I just checked my balance reminder email as it had the details there, the exact size is 532ml

Cheers. Weird size. I would have thought it'd be a minimum of a pint!

11 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

That was my thinking too. 75cl = 1 bottle of wine. Any less is not worth having.

Water schmorter.

Yep!

37 minutes ago, Rubber Soldier said:

Sight off topic, but does anyone know if you can buy the water bottles anywhere on site? 

You can buy them from the Water Aid points. The main one is to the left of the pyramid stage which is also where you collect from if you've ordered one with your ticket. They have a number of them for sale but the go fast so best to go on the Wednesday if you do get one.

found the experience more nerve wracking than I'd imagined what with the timer counting me down. It doesn't half bring back those t day anxieties. I also hadn't realised that it's a Friday night cut off which gave me a little feeling of horror seeing as it's so close.