BOOKING COMPLETE

briddj

15 hours ago, jacko160 said:

A friend of mine intends to go in a campervan but as yet after paying their balance do not have a campervan ticket. 

They think they got them in the resale last year but I think they should already have one by now.

Can anyone clear this up?

Last year, Glasto used the Bath & West showground and ran a frequent shuttle service. It was an emergency situation but it seems to be an option they're considering for this year as it proved to be rather successful, not least because there are proper loos and shower blocks on the site.

It's up to Glasto though as to whether they choose to do it so I would suggest your friends email them to ask. After all, if enough people ask....

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, layasway said:

All paid for and email received phew and excited! However, none of my orders are showing on my Seetickets orders (Worthy and Tickets), been onto their live chat to be told that they can no longer import Glastonbury orders onto accounts and I have to track them seperately! Has anyone else got their order on their account, should I be going back them? 

Your order should be in your order history. Mine is. 

This might sound stupid but are you sure you're entering the right number on the order tracker? Because there's the confirmation number (which appears in the email header) and the reference number (which is in the body of the email). You need the latter of these.

I'd get back onto them if I were you. You've paid for your ticket and should be able to track it.

Jesus christ I'd forgotten all about this!  Good job I popped into these forums for the first time in months or I would have probably missed the deadline.

Don't they usually send out a balance reminder email?  I've not seen one.

EDIT: found the email in my spam folder >:-|

Edited by windy_miller

happily paid up, i think with the solid lineup this year and the fallow next year they will see possibly better than ever take up rates from deposit makers and there will be relatively few in the resale.

£45 for a car sounds a lot but we squeeze 4 of us in so its only £11 or so each and still remains relatively decent value. In a way it is good as it encourages you to get at least 3 in each car

1 hour ago, somecoolusername said:

Your order should be in your order history. Mine is. 

This might sound stupid but are you sure you're entering the right number on the order tracker? Because there's the confirmation number (which appears in the email header) and the reference number (which is in the body of the email). You need the latter of these.

I'd get back onto them if I were you. You've paid for your ticket and should be able to track it.

Thanks I didn't think it was right. I can track them on the site and they appear but not on my orders. My previous years Glastonbury ticket orders do though! I might give them a ring. 

4 minutes ago, layasway said:

Thanks I didn't think it was right. I can track them on the site and they appear but not on my orders. My previous years Glastonbury ticket orders do though! I might give them a ring. 

No, mines the same as this. All previous years in my order history, but not this year's. I wouldn't worry about it, you can follow the progress through the tracker so I can't see why there'd be an issue. 

2 hours ago, magliad said:

Can we buy these water bottles on site?

I forgot to add it on during my balance pay off!

Yeah, you can normally buy one from the Water Aid kiosks.

Already got two and got suckered into buying a third. Love those things, something about stainless steel just seems to make water more refreshing!

16 minutes ago, layasway said:

Oh I thought you meant you couldn't track your order at all. Yeah that's normal then.

55 minutes ago, layasway said:

You won't see this year's ticket order in the 'Orders' section of Your Account.

Go to the Customer Service tab. That brings up an Order Tracker/Live Chat field.

Enter the reference number from your balance payment confirmation email (as @somecoolusername said, use the one in the email, not in the subject header) and the last four digits of the card used for payment and Bingo! - confirmation that you're going to the greatest place on Earth!

:)

Ben

1 hour ago, Respectfatfrog said:

paid and ordered a water bottle as a memento saves me hunting down a cup anyone got any ideas on what they are like? 

Mine don't have the colour logo, but they're brilliant.  Get a lot of use all year chez Quark.

On 01/04/2017 at 10:54 AM, kabillion said:

You can pay with a credit card :)

On 01/04/2017 at 2:20 PM, Keva said:

Paid off.. almost used my CC but read the FAQ at the last minute.. that was close. Now to start planning my packing list :)

I see conflicting info here..can i pay with credit card (im in the UK) ?

I dont see anything in the FAQ stating that i can not