BOOKING COMPLETE

briddj

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great sight, to see BOOKING COMPLETE in big blue letters, comes just a slight second to the same message in October. 

I wish that day was as stress free as today though, all the time in the world to enter and triple check the details and then an email confirmation within 2 minutes.

Now hoping that the lead bookers with campervan passes get their tickets first again in June to remove that last item of stress:)  

I'm in again on the coach. Just need to get the missus a resale ticket so she can bring our eldest daughter (12) down in the car. If all goes to plan they can go to Sheeran and I will venture somewhere else. Last year eldest will be free so fingers crossed. Wish my folks had taken me to a gaff like Glastonbury. 

Just completed.

I didn't think it was doable until Monday for some reason.

Anyway, going by myself, so have had to spring for all of the parking and delivery charge, plus took the insurance as I've had a couple of close misses in the past.

£301.25

It's broken a barrier.

I've always thought along the lines that my petrol and parking bill worked out at about the same cost as a train ticket.

If those parking costs keep rising I may well have to rethink my travelling strategy for next time.

Woke up to a frantic call from my dad (who very kindly offered to pay my balance along with his as an early birthday present) saying seetickets 'doesn't recognise' my registration.. my heart dropped! Turns out he got my postcode wrong <_<! All Booked now :):) So much for my Sunday lie in!

It's happening again. 

Mrs Woffy is on the way back from Holland and a bit stressy (the journey back with mini-Woffy - car > boat > car - is hard work).

And as main financial manager in the family she hasnt yet paid off the balance...and I'm not broaching the subject right now.

Despite having a week to do it, the current non-payment is making me need a nervous poo. 

Just now, Quark said:

Isn't that your stock reaction to any situation Woffy?

Nope. But all Glastonbury-related.

1. T-Day. 

2. Balance Payment Week. 

3. Friday Other Opener (may or may not be a euphemism). 

Although Mrs Woffy's balance payment Russian roulette / brinkspersonship has become an annual event. 

I'd find it funny if it were me doing it. 

6 hours ago, MrZigster said:

Just completed.

I didn't think it was doable until Monday for some reason.

Anyway, going by myself, so have had to spring for all of the parking and delivery charge, plus took the insurance as I've had a couple of close misses in the past.

£301.25

It's broken a barrier.

I've always thought along the lines that my petrol and parking bill worked out at about the same cost as a train ticket.

If those parking costs keep rising I may well have to rethink my travelling strategy for next time.

This could be me due to it being less hassle, it's £275 anyway tbf and on your travel arrangements, on a train it would be more to carry and a right pain, you'd probably have to forget most of the alcohol you take. 

2 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Nope. But all Glastonbury-related.

1. T-Day. 

2. Balance Payment Week. 

3. Friday Other Opener (may or may not be a euphemism). 

Although Mrs Woffy's balance payment Russian roulette / brinkspersonship has become an annual event. 

I'd find it funny if it were me doing it. 

Or just do it!.....presuming you generally where shorts!

All paid, although annoyingly there was no option to add a WV parking pass, just the regular one, and I know for a fact that if I buy it separately they're going to sting me for an extra fiver in fees (this happened last year). Bought a regular one and will email See asking them to swap it over.