BOOKING COMPLETE

briddj

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOOKING COMPLETE
Your booking is now complete. Your payment card has been charged £483.75. This payment will appear on your bill as TICKETS 08712200260.
This page is confirmation that we have received your order and taken payment.
Your order reference is ***********
GLASTONBURY 2017
GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL, WORTHY FARM, PILTON, SOMERSET, BA4 4BY
21ST - 25TH JUNE 2017

6 minutes ago, The60ftOctopus said:

Do you know if we can use credit card similar to the deposit booking?

I picked a bad month to move house. 

According to their website you can use the following:

Payment by card for UK sales is by the following card types – Visa Debit, Visa Credit , Visa Electron, Switch/Maestro Domestic, Solo, Mastercard. For the purpose of ticket sales the UK includes Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands. Sales will be processed immediately in most cases and certainly within five working days of the sale being confirmed.

You're sorted :)

All done - yippee :D Then Facebook reminded me of my post on 1st April 2014....

"Heart failure this morning 1f61b.png Paid my Glasto ticket balance, but confirmation came through for a child ticket!! No way can I pass for 15 1f615.png After 20 mins of frantic trying, got through to See Tickets who said 'ooo, not sure if I can change it'.....cue crying and pleading from me 'OMG, what am I going to do, I'm the lead booker for Worthy View blah blah sob etc'. He said 'hang on a mo, I'll just speak with someone'. After 5 agonising minutes (well, it was probably 1 minute actually), he came back and said 'guess what, they've changed it for you, you'll get your new confirmation email through in a minute'. And I did!!! There is a God(dess) 1f603.png"

I've been so careful ever since to buy an ADULT ticket!!!