2017. Best lineup for ages

bsolxiv

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To prove Quark's point - not my favourite line up. Just goes to show that it's all subjective. Mind you, by the time I've listened to loads of people I've never heard of from the line up, there will probably be lots I want to see.

Edited by elias

19 minutes ago, Quark said:

Nearly 1,000 posts in and you think there's something that "we can all agree".

I admire your optimism!

2 minutes ago, Rubber Soldier said:

I don't. 

Meh. I can take or leave your optimism. Really not fussed tbh.

yes it's given me a semi

Shaggy , Craig David (try and even think that with doing in the bo selecta voice and you are wrong) and then you have actually good bands.

hoping for lare surprises , Peaches , Bonobo a Gallagher maybe the Charlatans 

It's a brilliant line up, I'm very excited - and I think there is plenty more to come. 

However, we should not lose sight of the ClashtasticTM misery that will ulitmately descend. An epic year of horrible choices, coin tossing and, inevitably, sadness when you miss that historic, once in a lifetime set, talked of for generations, and see the XX* instead.

*delete and add appropriate 'meh' band of your choice

This has the most bands I want to see on the first announcement in the last 10 years I've been going. When I knew Radiohead were headlining I was excited so gutted when I didn't get tickets. After this announcement, the xx, flaming lips, Laura marling, British sea power and more importantly the national. Didn't even consider for 1 minute they might be there. They are one of my favourite bands and my wife's favourite but she's yet to see them live, 'this is the last time' was our first dance at our wedding last year. I will be absolutely gutted if I don't get tickets and will be praying for not a Radiohead and the national clash 

For me it's one of the worst line ups. To Urban, Grimey and Pop heavy for me. Don't get me wrong there are some corkers on there but overall not to my tastes. Disappointed but as a good friend of mine has pointed out, once we get a couple of Brothers Ciders and are ready to get down I'm sure we will find something to tantalise our musical taste buds.