Who's playing which day 2017

the wonderwhy

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looking at what we know for each day and I'm pretty happy with how each day is shaping up. Obviously there are the inevitable clashes and I know a lot of these will cancel each other out but it's nice to know I have options.

Friday: The xx, Hacienda Classical, Anderson .Paak, Kate Tempest, Hot 8 Brass Band, Billy Bragg, Nadine Shah, Angel Olsen, First Aid Kit, Flaming Lips.

Saturday: Foos, Jacksons, Solange, Avalanches, Toots, Temples, Moonlandingz, Beans on Toast.

Sunday: Barry Gibb, Chic, Justice, Shaggy, Ryley Walker, Julia Jacklin, Age of Luna, Laura Marling, London Grammar.

Shaping up nicely.

5 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Stormzy into The National should keep the punters moving around! 

Very true but I'd definitely be there for that one-two!

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Could be The Jewelrunners.

God, please no. The fact they seemingly had ATCQ and Stormzy (and even Dizzee) on the bill who are much better fits for it makes me hopeful they won't have stuck them there, though.

Just now, Will-2609 said:

Very true but I'd definitely be there for that one-two!

Same. Actually prefer Stormzy on Sat as it was looking like I may have been at The Pyramid for 4 acts on Fri. Would have been unheard of to have that much time there in one day! 

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Katy Perry presumably on before The National, no?

Dental pointed out earlier that there's a run of Royal Blood-Stormzy-Chic on the third line of the poster. Similar to The xx-The National-Biffy Clyro the line above and Major Lazer-alt J-Boy Better Know the line below. So those could be the 3rd down acts in day order.

With that stormzy info and with looking at the poster this is how i have it now on the pyramid (good news for lorde fans)

Radiohead   -- The xx   -- Royal Blood  -- Lorde          

Foo Fighters  --  The National  --  Katy Perry -- Stormzy  

Ed Sheeran  --   Biffy Clyro --  Chic --  Barry Gibb

Just now, Will-2609 said:

Dental pointed out earlier that there's a run of Royal Blood-Stormzy-Chic on the third line of the poster. Similar to The xx-The National-Biffy Clyro the line above and Major Lazer-alt J-Boy Better Know the line below. So those could be the 3rd down acts in day order.

Anything that takes Pezza out of Clashfuck 2000 on the Saturday evening is glad tidings on a day when the clash pain has been fierce. 

3 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

With that stormzy info and with looking at the poster this is how i have it now on the pyramid (good news for lorde fans)

Radiohead   -- The xx   -- Royal Blood  -- Lorde          

Foo Fighters  --  The National  --  Katy Perry -- Stormzy  

Ed Sheeran  --   Biffy Clyro --  Chic --  Barry Gibb

Radiohead / The xx / Royal Blood / George Ezra

Foo Fighters / The National / Stormzy / Katy Perry

Ed Sheeran / Biffy Clyro / Chic / Barry Gibb

2 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Radiohead / The xx / Royal Blood / George Ezra

Foo Fighters / The National / Stormzy / Katy Perry

Ed Sheeran / Biffy Clyro / Chic / Barry Gibb

god spot the odd one out ... why on earth is george ezra there?? surely common sense prevails and Lorde gets that slot?? (maybe selfish reasons :P)

out of interest, where do people see Haim??

Edited by TiZuff

3 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

god spot the odd one out ... why on earth is george ezra there?? surely common sense prevails and Lorde gets that slot?? (maybe selfish reasons :P)

out of interest, where do people see Haim??

Other sub is a bigger slot than 4th Pyramid and that's where I have Lorde.

HAIM Other sub or 5th Pyramid.

Just now, joeshez89 said:

Would be ideal (for me) if that did leave RTJ as Friday hip hop slot

Thinking about it where else would they play now they're not of WH line up - evening slot on other? Maybe JP headliner at a push- though are they already lined up?

Hoping and predicting they're Saturday JP headliners. No one at the Pyramid would have a clue who they were and I don't think they'd stick them there when they've got much better alternatives such as Stormzy and ATCQ on the bill.

1 minute ago, Will-2609 said:

Hoping and predicting they're Saturday JP headliners. No one at the Pyramid would have a clue who they were and I don't think they'd stick them there when they've got much better alternatives such as Stormzy and ATCQ on the bill.

Yeah that would be ideal actually, I need to find something in the Saturday headline slot