Who's playing which day 2017

the wonderwhy

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

If I was to guess I'd say Flips headlining JP, Future Islands third on JP and maybe FAK subbing the Park?

I think both Future Islands and First Aid Kit are probably too big for those slots. Two of the three will probably just end up on Other imo.

5 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

So good to see Will is still a massive dickhead as per. When you are blocked stopped replying to their posts your moron twat!

Okay Gazza buddy.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

where has this idea of First Aid Kit headlining JP come from, other than someone's nonsense clashfinder ages ago? Flaming Lips and Future Islands are far bigger and more likely to do it.

It's come from nowhere, it's just a prediction a lot of us have made.

2 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

I think both Future Islands and First Aid Kit are probably too big for those slots. Two of the three will probably just end up on Other imo.

Okay Gazza buddy.

If Ride are headlining the Park then I can't see Flaming Lips headlining JP, would be odd to have those two and Radiohead all on at the same time. 

If Circa Waves are on Other at 18:10 then I guess that puts an end to the idea that the George Ezra 17:45 info was actually Other not Pyramid though I still can't see any way he'll be playing that high up the Pyramid, if at all on there. 

Edited by kingcrawler

14 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

If Ride are headlining the Park then I can't see Flaming Lips headlining JP, would be odd to have those two and Radiohead all on at the same time. 

If Circa Waves are on Other at 18:10 then I guess that puts an end to the idea that the George Ezra 17:45 info was actually Other not Pyramid though I still can't see any way he'll be playing that high up the Pyramid, if at all on there. 

Yeah I was gonna mention that about Ezra but couldn't be bothered in the end. I definitely can't see him being above Royal Blood so to me there's no way that info is gonna be totally right.

2 hours ago, ghostdancer1 said:

where has this idea of First Aid Kit headlining JP come from, other than someone's nonsense clashfinder ages ago? Flaming Lips and Future Islands are far bigger and more likely to do it.

Much bigger? All three seem to play the same kind of venues over here (O2 Academy size). FAK have also sold out the Royal Albert Hall.

1 hour ago, henry bear said:

Much bigger? All three seem to play the same kind of venues over here (O2 Academy size). FAK have also sold out the Royal Albert Hall.

Idk. First Aid Kit are not-headlining at Belladrum and Wilderness while Future Islands headline Green Man and their last slot at Glasto was pretty high up. Future Islands seem in higher demand to me and FAK aren't demanding big slots. I think Flaming Lips will play Other and Future Islands headline JP; FAK wherever.

Hurricane/Southside have now brought out times on their website.

Lorde on Friday as she's playing there Sat/Sun, as is Halsey who is on the same stage directly after her.

Confirmation on alt-J's day being correct and the assumptions about Future Islands and Royal Blood being Friday also confirmed.

That's pretty much it.

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I guess. Really confused by that day now with the time-specific info we've had regarding George Ezra and Circa Waves.

I think it has to be either George Ezra 4th down Pyramid and Neil's timing being slightly off, or he's bafflingly playing above Royal Blood for some reason.

Radiohead / The xx / Royal Blood / George Ezra

Major Lazer / Lorde / ??? / Circa Waves

Obviously a lot of us hoping Flips take that ??? slot.

One of my mates' favourite two acts on the lineup are Radiohead and Lorde so he's a bit miffed at this.

Me too. I still can't see George Ezra on the Pyramid at that time, if at all so him being on Other at that time was the only way for that info to make sense imo. Obviously the Circa Waves info would rule out that theory but again the running order would have to be quite odd for their time to fit. 

Just now, Scruffylovemonster said:

I thought JP headliner was taken? But now I think about it I can't remember who by so I'm probably wrong

Nah not taken yet. We've been cycling through Flips, First Aid Kit and Future Islands as potentials but we have no proper indication as to who it's gonna be.

13 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

I think it has to be either George Ezra 4th down Pyramid and Neil's timing being slightly off, or he's bafflingly playing above Royal Blood for some reason.

Radiohead / The xx / Royal Blood / George Ezra

Major Lazer / Lorde / ??? / Circa Waves

Obviously a lot of us hoping Flips take that ??? slot.

One of my mates' favourite two acts on the lineup are Radiohead and Lorde so he's a bit miffed at this.

Lorde and Clean Bandit clash is no good for me. Please change your prediction.