Who's playing which day 2017

the wonderwhy

14 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

For future reference, there's a doc on first page that makes it so you don't have to read or use the search function.

doc isn't much use if it's not updated, Bonobo not down for Sunday, London Grammar not on there at all, probably others that are missing/wrong....

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Fair enough then. I just assumed they were bc it's been mentioned a couple of times.

I see we can update the doc ourselves so those 2 have been added/changed.

probably missing plenty and it might not be worth hunting for them all if we're only a few weeks from the full lineup anyway?

2 hours ago, ghostdancer1 said:

doc isn't much use if it's not updated, Bonobo not down for Sunday, London Grammar not on there at all, probably others that are missing/wrong....

It is open for anyone to edit... 

Sorry seen your later comment :P 

Edited by MattDavies__

Jain - Sunday Sonic according to the Silver Hayes Twitter

They've tweeted out some others as well but Jain is one on my "would like to see barring any serious clash" list... really enjoying the album.

Thought I saw this somewhere else but checked the line up page and she's still shown as Unknown Day

On 2017-5-10 at 8:05 PM, Zoo Music Girl said:

I'd be all over Joe Goddard at The Park. Loving his album, although I could also see him at Field Day...

Saturday evening is looking a bit 2014 for my tastes for clash woes!

Also since when have Dead Kennedys been playing?! Missed that one!

Yeahhhh is this just speculation?

On 30/03/2017 at 1:13 PM, Odessa said:

I'm surprised festivals are legally allowed to claim exclusivity when it's not true. It's straight up false advertising in my eyes. I know we all know to take the claims with a pinch of salt, but I don't think we should have to.

Completely agree. Baffles me as there will obviously be increased fees involved to secure exclusivity. Seems like a simple breach of contract (or lack of one in place) between festival and artist 

9 hours ago, Mr_Egregious said:

Jain - Sunday Sonic according to the Silver Hayes Twitter

They've tweeted out some others as well but Jain is one on my "would like to see barring any serious clash" list... really enjoying the album.

Thought I saw this somewhere else but checked the line up page and she's still shown as Unknown Day

Anyone have any idea what sort of time? Or if she'd play another stage too, park earlier in the day? Would love to see her

3 hours ago, pastorofmuppets said:

Not looking good for Soulwax - they now have other festival dates on all 3 days, so they'll have to play Thursday if they're playing at all :(

(unless they can do 2 countries in one day?)

Strange, @eFestivals made them TBC specifically for the Sunday about a month ago. Could they play Solidays in Paris and Glasto on the same day?

1 minute ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Strange, @eFestivals made them TBC specifically for the Sunday about a month ago. Could they play Solidays in Paris and Glasto on the same day?

Not a hope with the new live setup. They might still DJ but very unlikely. 

4 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Doesn't their current live outfit have about 3 sets of drums, and a ridiculous amount of other stage equipment? seems pretty unlikely unfortunately! :(

Edit - As above!

Edited by FrancisH

1 hour ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

I remember Caribou being down for Solidays on the same date as he played Glastonbury a couple of years back. So still a chance I'd say.

Edited by OBface