Who's playing which day 2017

the wonderwhy

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Thursday AND Sunday is a new one. I recall they moved from their usual Sunday morning spot to Thursday last year because, and I quote, "every day is like Sunday".

ahhh ... I knew they'd done both, but hadn't paid enough attention to know they'd not done both in the same year.

The info i've had seems pretty certain, tho, so this year it's going to be both. 

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got any idea on time/day/stage for the following:

- Glass Animals

- First Aid Kit

- Bonobo

- Angel Olsen

- Frank Carter

- Sampha

- London Grammar

Long list - many thanks in advance

Edited by mpdow2

19 minutes ago, mpdow2 said:

- Glass Animals - Other Stage, unknown day

- First Aid Kit - unknown stage, Friday

- Bonobo - unknown stage, Sunday

- Angel Olsen - unknown stage, unknown day

- Frank Carter - unknown stage, unknown day

- Sampha - unknown stage, unknown day

- London Grammar - unknown stage, Sunday

5 hours ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

RTJ headlining the JP on Saturday night is a big one for me. 

The post-National landscape is currently looking as barren and desolate as the moon, or Malta. Pulling RTJ out the bag would be a great injury time winner when it looked as if all was lost. 

Don't knock Malta old son I love Malta lol 

Bonobo into Justice wouldn't be a travesty. I quite like Bonobo's new album and I'l be needing to some food at some point around then so not needing to rush would be okay. Would prefer Moderat though.

But if Bonobo fucks up my Sunday Justice West Holts headliner slot, I'll never forgive the knob. Boknobo.

1 minute ago, Will-2609 said:

So do we know the whole of Friday Pyramid now (other than Stormzy who is just a logical assumption)?

Radiohead / The xx / Royal Blood / George Ezra / Stormzy / Blossoms / Kris Kristofferson / Hacienda Classical

Yep looks right to me! Was definitely hoping the Radiohead day was gonna be a bit more inspired if I'm honest, but ah well - it is the Pyramid after all. Hacienda Classical, Radiohead and possibly The xx and Stormzy for me that day.

9 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yep looks right to me! Was definitely hoping the Radiohead day was gonna be a bit more inspired if I'm honest, but ah well - it is the Pyramid after all. Hacienda Classical, Radiohead and possibly The xx and Stormzy for me that day.

Stormzy, Blossoms and KK all look like they could be a slot higher to me, mind, and that George Ezra info didn't seem watertight (the time Neil gave would have put him third down - maybe he had the time correct but the stage wrong and he's 3rd Other), so I guess they could all be shunted up one with a smaller act such as Kate Tempest chucked in second on. But yeah we've pretty much got it sussed now.

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

1 female & 17 males - (not counting Hacienda classical). Equality.

2 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Stormzy, Blossoms and KK all look like they could be a slot higher to me, mind, and that George Ezra info didn't seem watertight (the time Neil gave would have put him third down - maybe he had the time correct but the stage wrong and he's 3rd Other), so I guess they could all be shunted up one with a smaller act such as Kate Tempest chucked in second on. But yeah we've pretty much got it sussed now.

Yeah I reckon George Ezra will be on Other at the time Neil said, sort of slot I'd expect for him and Pyramid two festivals in a row with no new album would be weird.

25 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Yeah I reckon George Ezra will be on Other at the time Neil said, sort of slot I'd expect for him and Pyramid two festivals in a row with no new album would be weird.

Just looked and Neil's time would put him exactly 4th down Other which is the sort of slot I had him down for beforehand. Feels maybe a slot too low but he's well low on the poster.

14 hours ago, defrio29 said:

great news!  I know where i'll be on thursday night!

Standing in a crowd 100m away from the tent as it's too busy to get anyway near seeing the band? Really thought they might have for a bigger stage after their popularity last year. 

Edited by zico martin

If the flaming lips headline JP or the Park, Im missing Radiohead, which will be an absolute shitter.

But... If the Flips are subbing I wont be in a decent position for Radiohead as I wont be at the XX.

Overall, its not the best.

So far headliner wise for me....

Fri: Radiohead or Flaming Lips

Sat: Sasha & Digweed 

Sun: Dreadzone & Justice

Unless Shaggy pops up as a Sat / Sunday headliner in the silver hayes.