Who's playing which day 2017

the wonderwhy

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, your mother said:

Could you not possibly say anything about when west holts might be?

i couldn't possibly say when WH will be because I just don't know. Mr Silver Hayes was happily telling anyone Tuesday, while MR WH would only say 'soonish'.

I got the impression that meant this week or next, but that's really only a guess.

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

i couldn't possibly say when WH will be because I just don't know. Mr Silver Hayes was happily telling anyone Tuesday, while MR WH would only say 'soonish'.

I got the impression that meant this week or next, but that's really only a guess.

I don't think West Holts have had their own announcement before so it's good to see them getting their own limelight this time around.

48 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

I've added some SIlver Hayes stuff but I'm pretty out of touch with that lineup so if anyone spots anything post it here 

Ross from friends are playing Friday on the wow stage (not sure if boat party or the actual tent, I'm guessing the proper tent) according to my mate who's mate plays bass for them

1 minute ago, dj_tim said:

Just seen on the efestivals lineup page that Stormzy is now down for Sunday Other Stage. When did this happen? (It's not red so I assume not recently). Thought we had him on the Pyramid due to his position on the poster.

I believe Neil had info that he'd be on the Other Stage and also more info that there'd be a hip hop/grime day so has placed him beneath Boy Better Know. I'm more inclined to believe that he'll be playing on the Pyramid on the Friday and that Neil's info was wrong on this one.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

I believe Neil had info that he'd be on the Other Stage and also more info that there'd be a hip hop/grime day so has placed him beneath Boy Better Know. I'm more inclined to believe that he'll be playing on the Pyramid on the Friday and that Neil's info was wrong on this one.

I have a feeling that if it was wrong it would be changed by now, I don't think he'll sub Other mind.

7 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

This. No way will they clash Kano with Stormzy or BBK.

He wouldn't be below Other sub now, really, would he? Especially with that poster position. And as Placid says, they wouldn't clash him with Kano, who I'd already worry about getting a small crowd. Having Stormzy, BBK, Wiley, Kano and Dizzee Rascal spread out over the weekend is a decent grime showing, and making them clash with each other would be stupid. Feel like this may be why Wiley was getting so complimentary on Twitter (or his management made him after the shit he gave Glasto previously :P).

Neil has said that the "grime day" info was just BBK and Wiley, but from what he's said previously I think he was confused about the BBK thing. He said it was "Wiley/Stormzy etc" that he was told were headlining, which obviously isn't a thing, and I imagine Stormzy was put as Sunday Other on the back of this.

Only act I could see taking Friday Pyramid instead would be ATCQ, but sounds like they're on WH.

RTJ won't be on the Pyramid I'm sure.

So yeah, as said above I imagine he's still on Sunday Other just because Neil hasn't had any specific info to move him elsewhere.

29 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

without checking back I'm thinking its possible that i never had any info for that one, and it's the result of poor thought &/or wrong assumptions - so I really wouldn't be surprised if that one is wrong.