Acts missing from line up?

johnny-yen

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Good info? She played John Peel last year so a return to the same stage so soon feels a bit odd.

Someone contacted TheThingy on Twitter with the info, said it came from her booking agent, no idea how reliable though.

I was annoyed to miss Alvvays last time they played the festival. Would be nice if they are there this year. But, with no new stuff released yet, would they be playing the old stuff, or would there be an annoying amount of new stuff noones heard yet?

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, johnny-yen said:

Still no word on The Coral. 

I thought the rumours were pretty strong for their appearance but they've even dropped of eFests rumour list now. 

Anyone heard why the change? Or could they still be one of the TBAs?

I have no idea what's happened here. I fear they won't be playing, as would have thought they would be announced, and not a secret act.. and have practically resigned myself to this reality.

I do hope I'm wrong though. 

Edited by plaskins

On 2017-4-9 at 2:32 PM, Eyebrow said:

I apologise if this has already been asked/answered, but;

desperate to see Young Fathers play. I see they have other festivals booked this summer, is it reasonable expect they'll be added to the line-up?

I very much doubt it. I'd say the only big bands to be added are the tba's and that seems to be Elbow, Liam and Maccabees if rumours to be believed.

9 hours ago, plaskins said:

I have no idea what's happened here. I fear they won't be playing, as would have thought they would be announced, and not a secret act.. and have practically resigned myself to this reality.

I do hope I'm wrong though. 

I follow them on Twitter and they usually are quite good at promotion so IF they are to do a secret slot, I'm sure they'll let it slip before hand. Here's hoping anyway.