Saturday
Pyramid: Foo Fighters, Biffy Clyro, Lorde, Craig David's TS5
Other: Alt J

Sunday

Pyramid: Ed Sheeran, Katy Perry, Chic, Barry Gib
Other: The National

can't see past that i'm afraid

Just now, Odessa said:

Not sure what's more ridiculous in this thread, the suggestion that Katy Perry can't sub End Sheeran due to Taylor Swift not liking her, or "well if it's in The Sun it's bound to he true".

yeah these people saying that seem to be unaware that this is also a world where ed sheeran has slept with taylor swift

1 minute ago, Odessa said:

Not sure what's more ridiculous in this thread, the suggestion that Katy Perry can't sub Ed Sheeran due to Taylor Swift not liking her, or "well if it's in The Sun it's bound to be true".

have people not seen this? 

Ed probably asked katy to sub him

5 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Not sure what's more ridiculous in this thread, the suggestion that Katy Perry can't sub Ed Sheeran due to Taylor Swift not liking her, or "well if it's in The Sun it's bound to be true".

I know ffs. It does sound like story you would see in the sun though.

8 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

my take

Friday

Pyramid: Radiohead, The XX, Royal Blood, Emeli Sande, Stormzy
Other: Major Lazer

Saturday
Pyramid: Foo Fighters, Biffy Clyro, Lorde, Craig David's TS5
Other: Alt J

Sunday

Pyramid: Ed Sheeran, Katy Perry, Chic, Barry Gib
Other: The National

can't see past that i'm afraid

This might sound mental, but I'll be well fucked off if Craig David clashes with Toots.

I can't see The National being third down on the Pyramid given their billing on the poster. After the whole 'the poster placement means nothing' argument of last year, it actually turned out to be more accurate than people would give it credit for (particularly re: Beck and BMTH). The National are Pyramid Subs or Other headliners looking at that poster.

Just now, jparx said:

I can't see The National being third down on the Pyramid given their billing on the poster. After the whole 'the poster placement means nothing' argument of last year, it actually turned out to be more accurate than people would give it credit for (particularly re: Beck and BMTH). The National are Pyramid Subs or Other headliners looking at that poster.

Deffo this. Hoping for Sunday headline, would be a beautiful way to close. Radiohead Friday, Jacksons Saturday, The National Sunday. Please. Thanks.

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

Deffo this. Hoping for Sunday headline, would be a beautiful way to close. Radiohead Friday, Jacksons Saturday, The National Sunday. Please. Thanks.

That would be an amazing set of headliners. 

Vanderlyle would be an All My Friends level moment.

1 minute ago, jparx said:

yep, agreed.

I'm half thinking that the order of The xx, The National and Biffy Clyro could be deliberate too, although Biffy subbing Foos would make much more sense than The National (and BC subbing Ed). of course, if you subscribe to the "they like to churn the Pyramid crowd" theory then it makes perfect sense...

3 minutes ago, jparx said:

Yeah, I agree. I think the first 4 lines are all Pyramid and Other acts.

Major Lazer seems like a perfect fit for Friday Other headline.  Neil got info that Alt-J is the Saturday Other headline. Which leaves Sunday open. Don't think Katy is doing it, especially against Ed. So it's either The xx, The National or Biffy.

I'm scared about where Flaming Lips fit in.  I know The National and Radiohead are unlikely to clash but the Lips are outliers and worrying me.

Edit:  In my ideal world it'd be The National against Foos on T'Other and Flaming Lips at JPT against Ed.

Edited by scaryclaireyfairy