Secret Glasto text alerts

Franky

13 minutes ago, big__phil said:

This is just about it for me now, so thanks in advance @mr flow. Hope you manage to get some enjoyment from the enjoyment you'll be bringing us over the next few days.

Thank you. It's odd not going as it's my first missed festival since 2005, but hopefully I can help make others festivals a little more special. Enjoy your festival :)

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, PorkSoda said:

How'd you link the secret glasto account without the password?

This confused me for a while.  I didn't have a twitter account, so I had to create one.  Once you've logged in to twitter and linked Zapier to your account, it will then ask you the account you want to monitor.

For some strange reason my twitter account got blocked shortly after creating it for breaching the rules.  No idea what rule I breached, but managed to get it unblocked, and I think I have finally managed to get zapier working!

On 3 June 2017 at 9:53 AM, briddj said:

That should work, yes. You can follow an account which tweets a lot, like BBC Sport, to see if they come through as texts though?

Thanks for this. Tried the BBC Sport tip....annoyed me within 10 mins with the number of tweets, so it definitely works:)

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, august1 said:

apologies for that alert, I thought only tweets went out rather than a reply.

After yesterday I hope this company has no more involvement in festivals and peoples safety.

I tweeted at a comedian once, thinking I was logged in my own account. NB turned out they played the next festival!