West Campervan Ticket Required

DonnaKebab

Hi, does anyone have a west campervan ticket for sale or to swap for an east campervan ticket? We have one of our group who bought an east campervan ticket whilst the rest of us bought west and we'd really like to all camp together. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

13 minutes ago, DonnaKebab said:

The campervan tickets I've had in previous years didn't have my name on them. I've uploaded a pic from 2014. (Couldn't find a pic from last year) 

IMG_1899.PNG

last year they introduced names on them as an anti-touting measure.

Being honest, they made naff all difference last year - but everything with the cv's was chaotic, because of the issues the weather caused. They weren't even doing the normal glass checks at the gate because the staff couldn't get to work.

This year I expect them to mean what they're meant to mean, that the entrance ticket used to buy the ticket needs to accompany the cv ticket at the gates. After all, Glasto make full checks at the entrance gates for those tickets to stop touting, and I can't see why they'd do differently with the CV tickets having introduced the name as an extra anti-touting feature.

On 03/04/2017 at 3:28 PM, smiley33 said:

they're all linked to whoever bought the ticket, with their name on, non-transferable?

Yes, unless you arrange to transfer your ticket to another person who is in your existing group of festival tickets that you bought, ie you bought 6 festival tickets and then 1 CV ticket - you could transfer that 1 ticket to one of the other 5 people. There's something about that on the website as I was thinking I'd have to cancel and give the CV ticket to my cousin.

On 4 April 2017 at 10:14 PM, carlosj said:

Yes, unless you arrange to transfer your ticket to another person who is in your existing group of festival tickets that you bought, ie you bought 6 festival tickets and then 1 CV ticket - you could transfer that 1 ticket to one of the other 5 people. There's something about that on the website as I was thinking I'd have to cancel and give the CV ticket to my cousin.

Have you got a link to that part about transferring it to someone who was in the original group? 

5 minutes ago, sdvruxk said:

Have you got a link to that part about transferring it to someone who was in the original group? 

I didn't check for it, as it looks like I'm going, but just googled this, search down the page a bit - http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/accommodation/info-campervans-and-caravans/

Hi Hannah, yes, i also called See tickets and emailed Glasto yesterday and also got the same answer. I explained that surely it makes sense that if they're going to put some on resale, can they not just swap our east for a west as they'll still have one for re-sale but was told no, i'll need to buy another. Crazy!! So looks like we'll have to crank up the 10 computers again for the re-sale :huh:

1 hour ago, hannahlmoore said:

FYI - my friend called See Tickets today as our campervan ticket is in our friends name and he can no longer come. You can not transfer the tickets, you have to get a refund and try again. Madness!

You can transfer to a member of the same group, just not to anyone else.