Day Splits

timeforheroes

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, timeforheroes said:

Do you have a source? I dunno if you've followed the thread but a bit of speculation if he's playing early at Kendal or in Hartlepool.

Will be glad to put that one to bed.

Yeah its someone who works for the festival, they confirmed that Tinie is on last on the sunday 

4 minutes ago, timeforheroes said:

Amazing work! Hats off.

Dont suppose you know what day The Coral are do you? That's the last thing I'm bothered about now. 

Ta.

I don't have anything concrete I can refer back too regarding the calling out headliners

My heads telling me I know its Loyle Carner Friday, the Coral Saturday and the Hunna Sunday as I thought id found out the coral clashed with the manics  (personal nightmare for me) but I cant find where I got that from

8 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

I don't have anything concrete I can refer back too regarding the calling out headliners

My heads telling me I know its Loyle Carner Friday, the Coral Saturday and the Hunna Sunday as I thought id found out the coral clashed with the manics  (personal nightmare for me) but I cant find where I got that from

That is  my worry too! Cheers Though I appreciate it

14 hours ago, timeforheroes said:

That is  my worry too! Cheers Though I appreciate it

the order on the website for the main stage is FF, phonics, manics then tinie which would represent Thursday to sunday in the right order

if we apply the same logic to the calling out stage the we'd have The Coral Friday, Loyle Carner Saturday and The Hunna sunday

I'll do some proper digging though and try get it all confirmed

4 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

the order on the website for the main stage is FF, phonics, manics then tinie which would represent Thursday to sunday in the right order

if we apply the same logic to the calling out stage the we'd have The Coral Friday, Loyle Carner Saturday and The Hunna sunday

I'll do some proper digging though and try get it all confirmed

Keep up the good work Thurlow:-)

Is the beach boys fella confirmed for a sub slot then on main and do we know what day ?

I know we thought he wouldn't want more than an hour so sub makes sense. Is Jake Bugg subbing and where is seasick playing would be good for us non Facebookers to know !

Don't expect many details going forward - a query about release of times on their twitter feed was replied to with "these will be on the lanyard"

heaven forbid we may want to plan our days / look up smaller bands that will fit in gaps beforehand...

1 hour ago, Jon F said:

Don't expect many details going forward - a query about release of times on their twitter feed was replied to with "these will be on the lanyard"

heaven forbid we may want to plan our days / look up smaller bands that will fit in gaps beforehand...

That and the lanyard / program will cost you a tenner and they wouldn't want you avoiding forking out!

4 hours ago, Jon F said:

Aye, we have this problem every year. It's a shame for the reasons you give.

im not on Facebook so always appreciate the efforts folk on here go to to find and share who's playing when.

Its daft nowadays anyway as the first person to get a lanyard photographs it and posts it on twitter.

( I'm not on that either so if someone could maybe post the lanyard pictures on here I'd be most grateful :-) and buy you a pint of course. )

2 hours ago, SloopJohnB said:

That and the lanyard / program will cost you a tenner and they wouldn't want you avoiding forking out!

Is it true mate that the beech boys fella is going to sing you a special tribute song dedicated to your user name on here ?

2 hours ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Aye, we have this problem every year. It's a shame for the reasons you give.

im not on Facebook so always appreciate the efforts folk on here go to to find and share who's playing when.

Its daft nowadays anyway as the first person to get a lanyard photographs it and posts it on twitter.

( I'm not on that either so if someone could maybe post the lanyard pictures on here I'd be most grateful :-) and buy you a pint of course. )

If someone could please chisel a copy of the lanyard for CNumb please and ideally send it north by pigeon that would be greatly appreciated. He'd be very happy to reward with 4 gills of ale.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-5-15 at 11:27 AM, timeforheroes said:

Thursday Chai Wallahs is:

By the Rivers

Gypsies of Bohemia

Honeyfeet

K.O.G and the Zongo Brigade

Buzgy Malone is Saturday.

Just had it confirmed from their official Facebook page, but unfortunately By The Rivers will no longer be performing...they've cancelled all their bookings for the rest of 2017 (no reason given)...bit gutted as they're one of the better reggae performers that were on the line-up

Its not fair leaving it this late!! I need to know..

I have now had to buy a thursday ticket as all my faves are on bloody thursday which means I will have to leave on sunday afternoon now ( childcare). If i find out when I get there that Brian Wilson is on Sunday I am going to be seriously PISSED OFF

5 hours ago, gorfield said:

Its not fair leaving it this late!! I need to know..

I have now had to buy a thursday ticket as all my faves are on bloody thursday which means I will have to leave on sunday afternoon now ( childcare). If i find out when I get there that Brian Wilson is on Sunday I am going to be seriously PISSED OFF

Brian is playing Saturday according to his own website (is at Bestival on the Sunday!)