The Email...

JoBalls

2 minutes ago, Jamesthedrake said:

Fellow panicker here. My girlfriend has had hers but no email for me yet!

Ha. In exactly the same boat. Although tbf I'm always one of the last to get these emails from the festival so just got to remain patient.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We were discussing this in the group this morning, then one of our group sent out a email asking we all pay the balance on the Pilton Cheese and Sheep fayre in August.

I checked, unfortunately it doesn't exist.

This week for the email/poster :)

Edited by joeltg

Just got mine....I have to admit it freaked me out a bit as for some stupid reason I thought the final payment window was the end of april not the start! ah well now got to find £188 in the next week or so.....bills may be being paid a tad late this month lol

Also a coacher here this year btw, no need to panic anyway though, just look up your booking info on seetickets. if its there then why worry? they arent going to not accept your payment because you didnt get an email.

Edited by waterfalls212434

1 minute ago, henry bear said:

Are the water bottles any good?

They're actually really good, henry.

I bought one a couple of years ago and still use it regularly now. Good quality, really excellent seal from the cap. I do Glastonbury like a Ninja, so would never carry one around with me, but if you're a backpacker (grrr, don't dance near me at a techno set!), then I'd highly recommend them.

:)

Ben

6 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Mrs Nal got hers earlier this morning and I just got mine now.

No mention of coach times though. Just a load of shit about not jizzing in the streams.

Never get coach times at this point in the proceedings, Nal, for goodness' sake.

Your Glastonbury knowledge is far too niche and weather-obsessed - we are, indeed, all f***ed...

Ben

5 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

They're actually really good, henry.

I bought one a couple of years ago and still use it regularly now. Good quality, really excellent seal from the cap. I do Glastonbury like a Ninja, so would never carry one around with me, but if you're a backpacker (grrr, don't dance near me at a techno set!), then I'd highly recommend them.

Ben

Thanks Ben, sounds good.

6 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Thanks Ben, sounds good.

my note of caution - no good for carrying fizzy drinks, presumably because the internal surface is too rough. I like to carry a vodka/mixer combo and it was bubbling out from the seal. Other than that, great for water and a nice souvenir. 

20 minutes ago, Kay95 said:

my note of caution - no good for carrying fizzy drinks, presumably because the internal surface is too rough. I like to carry a vodka/mixer combo and it was bubbling out from the seal. Other than that, great for water and a nice souvenir. 

wasnt the first year of them doing it a different design slightly(was that 14? or 15?) Ive got one I got that year and it looks a bit diff from the ones I saw people with last year.....also maybe just a problem with your cap as that was my goto container for carrying around premixed rum and coke last year and didnt have any fizzing out issues :P.........wonder how many people actually use them as a `water bottle` :P

Edited by waterfalls212434

22 minutes ago, Kay95 said:

Despite being a neurotic over-thinker, there are some things I just don't think through properly.  That can be the only reason why I tried to use a camelbak pouch for rum & coke last year... :banghead: