Had a little walk today.......

Dave_c

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The site does look amazing, I couldnt  believe how well the ground has recovered. Was strange walking around with nothing there, it amazes me how much the place will transform in just 3 months time.

Now all I need to do is get a ticket!!!! After being there yesterday, the thought of not being there in June is unbearable.

Edited by Dave_c

32 minutes ago, The other Bellboy said:

Great pictures!

In what area is the wood pole with the cow and the W - G on it located? Don't remember ever seeing it

This may be a massive waahhh, but I'll play....

The pole is in Williams Green (WG). It normally has signs all over it but they have been taken down for a repaint.

9 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

IMG_1769.JPG

Cheers @Michaels denim shorts, haven't got a bloody clue where that is! How have i missed that in 9 trips to the farm, know exactly where i'm dragging the family too on Wednesday the 21st June!  

PS i owe you an upvote tomorrow!

Edited by The other Bellboy

Just now, The other Bellboy said:

Cheers @Michaels denim shorts, haven't got a bloody clue where that is! How have i missed that in 9 trips to the farm, know exactly where i'm dragging the family too on Wednesday the 21st June!  

Williams green is great on Thursday afternoon mate, some bands on, karaoke Dj's etc. There's something about bashing out eternal flame or living on a prayer with a few thousand random people, ahh <ticketless sigh> 

12 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Williams green is great on Thursday afternoon mate, some bands on, karaoke Dj's etc. There's something about bashing out eternal flame or living on a prayer with a few thousand random people, ahh <ticketless sigh> 

That sounds like my kind of afternoon!

I'll pray for Sun for the Thursday afternoon (even more than the other days) and for you to get a ticket!

leave no trace and leave no efester behind! :) 

5 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Level with the stones in the bushes in the stone circle field 

1 minute ago, The other Bellboy said:

I know that one;) made it one of last years priorities to visit, when we did had no idea they were building the underground piano bar right next to it!

Cheers! The underground piano is another miss.. I'll pay a visit once the resale's gods will smile my way