Dilemma...

The Red Telephone

1 hour ago, The Red Telephone said:

Hi all

Right, Friday has come and gone...my ticket is still, metaphorically, in my pocket. Looks like I'm going.

Have just spoken to my ex..things have got a bit more amicable over the past few weeks (although still feel they could turn back at any minute!). Anyway, she is still going too which I am happy about. She said that she doesn't know whether she can handle seeing me there or if we can hang out together with our friends. I am happy with either scenario! Despite all that's gone on, I still want her to have the best time as possible and if it means not seeing me - then so be it!

Great news mate. Really made up for you. Wishing you a fab festival. :)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, 

Also really glad youve decided to go, you wont regret it.

Obviously everyones situation is different, but i wanted to throw in my story.

My first wife split up with me on the Sunday before my first glasto in 2008. Predictably, i spent a few days feeling very sorry for myself, before setting off on the biggest blow out of my life on the wednesday. I embraced the festival in every way i could and looking back i cant believe what  a giant help it was. The people, the place, the energy was just amazing and just what i needed to start again. 

Ive been lucky enough to go every year since then and things in my life have just got better and better, and i owe a huge chunk of it to glastonbury. It give you a chance to put everything in perspective

Long live the festival, have a great time!

Ah I'd been thinking about this and am so glad you've decided to go. I hope this is a mark of things turning round for the better for you! Looking forward to seeing you post about how much of an amazing time you had post festival :)