Spoon

SallyFaulknerStantonWarrio

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:15 AM, kingcrawler said:

Their tour dates pretty much rule them out now anyway, would have to do 4 in a row in which they'd come to England then go back to Denmark and the Netherlands before coming back for the UK gigs the week after. Shame as the new album is really good.

I was sure they'd be playing when I saw the London date announced for the Friday after Glastonbury ages ago. Agree the European dates on Fri/Sat now make it much less likely but they could theoretically play Sun without having to go back and forth to the UK.

PS This is my first ever post so please excuse any etiquette mistakes!

4 minutes ago, Jungleland said:

I was sure they'd be playing when I saw the London date announced for the Friday after Glastonbury ages ago. Agree the European dates on Fri/Sat now make it much less likely but they could theoretically play Sun without having to go back and forth to the UK.

PS This is my first ever post so please excuse any etiquette mistakes!

Their tour dates here have them own for playing the Netherlands on Sunday sadly, so they won't be there this year. Shame though as the new album's my favourite of the year so far but I think I'll try and head to their Glasgow gig to make up for it. And don't worry, nothing wrong with that post at all!

2 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Their tour dates here have them own for playing the Netherlands on Sunday sadly, so they won't be there this year. Shame though as the new album's my favourite of the year so far but I think I'll try and head to their Glasgow gig to make up for it. And don't worry, nothing wrong with that post at all!

Ah I was looking at Songkick where the Netherlands date says Fri but I guess that's the first day of a 3 day festival and they are playing the last day. Shame but thanks. It looks like there are still tickets available for the London gig so will catch then there if I have recovered by then!