Please help to fill out my survey... It is quick

David Nguyen

Hello,

I am an Accounting and Finance student and I am conducting a research about “Home buyers’ perspective on the UK housing market”.

Please help me to fill out my survey. It is not long and I appreciate your help.

This is the link:  https://qtrial2017q1az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3eA6npHLAv9zQ6F

Thanks 

I've completed your form  but it's a little lacking in the options available to choose from from the questions asked ie. in order to answer I have had to answer with what to my mind is the nearest fit, and even then that fit is tenuous. For example, one of the questions asked was how would you fund the purchase of your property, and the options were something like (if not exactly) (1) family/parents (2) job, (3) mortgage (4) governmental scheme. Just to point out that I will be buying my next property from the sale of my existing property, which isn't mentioned as an option. Also, there may be people with cash in the bank to cover the property that they intend to buy in the future. Then you can go along the lines of -are you selling stocks, shares, bonds etc to cover the purchase of your future home. The list is endless, really. And that's just one question that you have been vague on. Honestly, if I were you, I'd go back to the drawing board on your survey and really 'pin the questions down'. I say this with true benevolence when I tell you that your survey is shite, and that your examiner will judge it as such.