Site Build Starting.....

parsonjack

50 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Hi dee.. I'm hoping to get up to farm in a few weeks.. Only going to have a picnic but as Ive said it to others I don't want to be a hypocrite and just turn up so I was hoping you might have an email address I could use to ask about having said picnic lol. Cheers. Gx 

Try office@glastonburyfestivals.co.uk

and don't forget to message us and we'll come say hiya 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, glasto-worker said:

try http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/contact-us/

as its claimed people have had a response very quickly as that e-mail address box could already be full

Cheers old son.. Got to change dates as got 2 bloody hospital  appointments on the 2 days I had written in diary.. Going to send messages now. 

Fucking hospital, doctors or physio all want the days I want.. Need to get out of town away from people.. 

20 hours ago, glasto-worker said:

try http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/contact-us/

as its claimed people have had a response very quickly as that e-mail address box could already be full

Thanks, I've used that. Going at Easter. I got an instant generic reply on my email and genuinely got excited seeing the name glastonbury come up. I actually shrieked!

I've got serious issues! 

I've always thought the BBC could do a cracking little 3 part  'fly on the wall' documentary on the building of the festival. All the early planning, the SE corner builds, main stage builds, etc.

I think The One Show did a really brief 10 minute thing on Block 9 builds a couple of years ago but that was about it.

Lots of american cars behind recycling in the compound. Think 1970's cop show cadilac etc. Big boxy things with chrome grill. Apart from that there are a few new chipping tracks laid in Spring Ground so that you can drive on hard surface around the field. New track in latino and they have widened the track past Ridge and Furrow.

The woodchip mountain now resembles a small hill.

Still relatively quiet.

22 hours ago, Perks said:

Thanks, I've used that. Going at Easter. I got an instant generic reply on my email and genuinely got excited seeing the name glastonbury come up. I actually shrieked!

I've got serious issues! 

Think I'll try again.. I've had no response..???? 

15 hours ago, Chipbarm said:

Is that a pond or river and where is it situated? Seen as I arrive on site the Tuesday before the festival might bring my rod and have a quick chuck. :)

Struth that's a bloody big bit of water.. I think along with the kitchen sink I'll pack a fishing rod lol

17553931_10213011921879472_1658679375672263940_n.jpg.378a1745a575e815f117905cdc902e67.jpg

Edited by guypjfreak