Rock Werchter 2017 Loner Camp Chat

JayBeeis

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi im Ryan, im 24 from manchester, Uk im flying to brussles on the tuesday and going to get to the festival Wednesday afternoon. Ill be with one of my friends but its our first time at werchter so it would be great if we could find others to camp with.  if anybody is in Brussles the day before and wants to tour around it with us you're more than welcome! 

Hi guys, not sure if it's appropriate as it's not really 'loner' but I'm going to Werchter from London this year with a group of four lads and if anyone fancies camping with us, they would be very welcome - I'm the only one that knows the four of them, they all don't know eachother so everyone would be new to eachother

Hi i'm Ant, coming from Manchester on wednesday with my wife, a night in brussels and then train on thursday morning. Totally messed up with my camping tickets and only brought 1 ticket to the hive desperate for another so if anybody knows of a spare please send it my way! First timers but cant wait!

Hi everyone! I am Silviu from Romania and this will be my 3rd Rock Werchter. Since third time's a charm, I am going alone this time. I arrive on Wednesday in Bruxelles and camp on The Hive. I've just remembered that the girl with whom I've spent my first RW was a big fan of Alex Supertramp and she was keep blabbering something about "happiness is only true when shared". So I thought it's not a bad idea to post a message here

Hi! I'm Javi, I'm 33 and I'm going from Barcelona, Spain, with 6 more friends. 

We are pretty excited for the festival since the line up is massive! And I hope to meet at least some of you. It's always great to meet other festival goers :D

However, we are missing a Hive Mobilehome ticket, because there were just packs of 2, 4 and 6 tickets. So, I was wondering if anyone of you has a spare Hive Mobilehome ticket, could you contact me? If you I would really appreciate that.

Thanks and have an awesome festival!

22 hours ago, deadpheasant said:

Hey guys,

It might be handy to get a live group chat going for everyone who wants to join up at Rock Werchter: http://stin.to/gtbih.

If anyone knows any better platforms to use please let me know as I'm just searching using Google.

There's also an app called GroupMe, which is a free group messaging service. Works well on any phone, and it's how I met up with strangers at Governors Ball in NYC last year.

Hey gang,

I'm Alex, from South England, heading out a little late on the Thursday from Heathrow. Camping by myself at The Hive as friends just weren't interested- was not gonna miss this! Happy to see there's a group-thing going on.

Hi guys! Conor from Ireland. 

1st time at RW. Arriving with a friend on the Thursday morning,  but I am the only one with a Hive camping ticket so will be pitching up solo there. 

Looking forward now!

Question for anyone who has been there before: Probably won't be at the campsite until nearer 12 noon Thursday. Anyone know if this will still be OK time wise to find a decent place for the tent?