Coaches back to Bristol

michael eavis' beard

I can't comment on the coach package, but the past two years I have got the Bristol shuttle bus on the Monday morning. I usually arrive at the stop about 8am. Last year it literally took about 45mins once we left, was so quick. The year before I think it was closer to about an hour and a half. 

Does depend very much on the traffic situation. Some years the coach to/from Bristol can take as little as 45/50 minutes but only a small hold up on one of the surrounding roads delays things and it could be a couple of hours

I've used it and also the scheduled public bus from Bristol to Glastonbury and generally been very lucky with quick journeys, but last years wednesday journey into the festival seemed to take forever

Think as a general rule allow at least 1 hour 30 to 1 hour 45 minutes particularly if the journey coincides with rush hour traffic in Bristol